the heterosexual "How do you take care of your hair?" thread

^:lol:

2 months ago i cut about 10cm... i hadn't cut 2 years before that, it kinda makes a nice difference

I've actually grown so used to my hair being wavy, that i think i'd decline a opportunity to have it dead straight at this point.

Then again, i havent cut my hair in 5 years, which probably makes it easier to have when wavey, it just stays in plays and doesnt go all springy and up in ma grillz, it's pretty long now, so having it wavey is no bother at all.

Heck, it's like its got personality :p

And i dont know why im posting so much in this thread D: I think it's cause i NEVER EVER get to talk about hair shit with other guys :lol:
Having friends is for poseurs :kickass:

holy hell exactly dude, i always wanted kvlt european straight hair but now that its getting pretty long i like it a lot :headbang:

Now, one thing i've noticed amongst metalfags, is that it's very common to see people with their hair tied back in like a ponytail about 99% of the time, some even have it like that at concerts.

Why?

Why the fuck grow hair if you're just gonna hide it behind your head like its not there? I seriously dont get this :lol:
I ONLY tie my hair back if i'm working inside a engine or if i'm in uniform/suit or shit like that..
Some guy i know said its because he gets REALLY hot behind his neck, hot and sweaty, i've never experienced this..

What are your guys view on this? How do you keep your hair?

I have it tied most of the time because in summer is too hot for me and in winter my town tends to be pretty windy and it gets all fucked up and I look like the Lion King, and trust me, that's not the way you want to enter a room full of people and a cranky teacher at 8 in the morning :lol:

I let it go when I'm home (no wind, as you may guess ;)), at most rehearsals (although headbanging usually leads to a fucking mess, but it's fun), when I'm drunk (don't ask me why, but I have that tendency :lol:) and on the eventual day that is not windy.

lol, I'm not going to lie, I use Herbal Essences :rofl:.

They have a shampoo and conditioner for every type of hair and I like the way it smells...

Yeah I admitted it... :Smug:

suave_daily_clarifying_shampoo_normal_reviews_1077684_raw.jpg

+

itemimg%5CW03%5C250x250%5C076340.jpg

= epic ginger hair

Now, one thing i've noticed amongst metalfags, is that it's very common to see people with their hair tied back in like a ponytail about 99% of the time, some even have it like that at concerts.

Why?

Hey! >8(

You just described me :lol:

I have my hair tied back nearly all the time because I still live in a world where short hair away from the shoulders and face is the norm. I have it tied back for work, university, and let it down when I want to hang loose at the end of the day.

Why the fuck grow hair if you're just gonna hide it behind your head like its not there? I seriously dont get this :lol:
I ONLY tie my hair back if i'm working inside a engine or if i'm in uniform/suit or shit like that..
Some guy i know said its because he gets REALLY hot behind his neck, hot and sweaty, i've never experienced this..

Its for practicality reasons and I really don't see how someone can have there hair down all the time. It always falls in your face when looking down or bending over, windy days will make it look uncombed, and rain will fuck up my hair. And yes, when it is hot keeping the hair of your neck is noticeably better. One of my biggest pet peeves are people who CONSTANTLY fix their hair, especially those valley-girl types with those fringes. And if you are going to have your hair behind your ears you might as well tie it back :p

@Topic:

Johnson-Baby-Shampoo.jpg

+

ss_101016816.jpg

...and I let my hair air dry. When I let my hair down I straighten the ends. The most important thing I learned about having good hair is not WASHING it everyday. I try to wash it every other day, unless I happen to be very sweaty and gross that day. If you have dry hair it is because you wash it too much.

312u.jpg

0000117.jpg

350_87345.jpg

hmm anyone have good shampoo/condition for really wavy/curly/thick long hair? its getting better, i get it trimmed and tamed but the hair lady said i should get at least a good conditionior because it will save my ends better etc.
Revlon Scrunch
RVHDSCRUNCH-2T.jpg

or this:
1441293730.Jpeg

But dont expect miracle

well...you cant really be unique anymore

long hair-straight metalheadfags
bald-hardcore supremacist fags
short hair-deathcore/all that new shit
scrazy/spiked-punk/poopy stuff

I didn't think haircuts really had a genre :Smug:

I have just kinda bushy short hair and listen to all kinds of music really.

i had been having trouble finding a good shampoo and conditioner. my hair would always feel dry, and it was brittle. even when i used mosturizing shampoos and conditioners. i tried this stuff and it is AWESOME. the only thing is you have to leave the deep conditioner in for 3 minutes before you rinse it out. i use all three everyday.

TN_Line.jpg

well...you cant really be unique anymore

long hair-straight metalheadfags
bald-hardcore supremacist fags
short hair-deathcore/all that new shit
scrazy/spiked-punk/poopy stuff

Fuck off, I cut my hair because it was getting annoying and the layers were uneven. That doesn't mean I'm part of a "genre" of human beings now.