So how many of you fuckers have long hair?

Manic Ferocity

Nov 5, 2006
My hair is dirty blonde, thin as fuck, and very ratty when it's really long. My bangs, especially, are very thin and look borderline non-existent, even when my hair is long. Who has long thin hair that can give me tips on how to successfully grow it out without it looking retarded and un-metal?

Never had it, but I don't recommend it, especially if you have thin hair. It just looks terrible on most guys(no homo)

I did go down to medium length before and I thought it worked very well. Ladies loved it and I was able to headbang without looking like a complete doofus. My hair was like this, but a little bit longer. I had to perm it every 6 months or so to put a slight curl that I wanted :O If my hair wasn't thinning so quickly today I'd try it out again, but it looks like father time has won this battle.

1196756654.jpg

It got pretty long for me at one point and then I just got tired of maintaining it so it was cut. I keep it shaggier in the winter though.

I have really thick and full hair, so I reckon long hair would look quite good on me, but I don't have the patience to go that long.

It's getting pretty long for me, it's down to my upper stomach

Not planning on getting it cut for quite awhile.

And if so, just to my nipples.

I swear we've had this discussion before.

had a huge jewfro throughout high school and first year of college then got tired of dealing with all that shit. cut it off and have been short haired since

^ this, pretty much exactly.

My hair can't grow past jewfro point anyways, I could leave my hair for like two years and it'd be stuck at that jewfro stage. Fuck.

i used to have longish hair but just recently had it cut because i was fucking sick on having to mess with it every five seconds

Had long hair for 10 years, started going bald, shaved it into a weird dreadlocks at the back of my head hippie punk thing for a while, got sick of that, shaved it all of.