A friend & sex.

Do it

If you've been friends this long, you both know each other well enough to not let things get fucked up by it. If you've REALLY been GREAT friends so long and start having sex, why the fuck WOULDN'T you want to be in a relationship with her?

I've slept with the lady friends, its never fucked up anything. I'm still great friends with several of them

Do it

By the way... she looks like she'll break the dick off ya ;) Godspeed sir!

:yow: Yeah, she might rip my dick off.:lol: She is a "sexpert", I'm sure she can blow my mind.

Relationship wise, no way. Never would want that with her.

1: She listens to hip hop and RnB exclusively and insists on making me listen to it every time I see her. She also lives the life style. I have very little patience with this.

2: I'm not a big black guy, her preference.

3: She is always depressed, I'm never depressed and find it annoying as hell.

4: She is a "hard" woman, I prefer "soft" women.

5: Very commercial, I don't even watch TV.

6: I'm just sexually attracted to her, I'm not attracted to her. (if that makes any sense)

Thats just a short list.

I think the only reason I've been friends with her so long is because she would drop everything to help a friend out. She is honest and has a good heart.

@jhakwe: she does indeed. You should see her simulate sex. The way she moves, it's hard not to get turned on.

Dude, huge +1 - I'm a pretty open-minded person, but the "gangsta" lifestyle and attitudes, UGGGHHH, DO NOT WANT. She is totally smokin', I can't deny, but I've also never been one to scratch my armpits and grunt "HIT IT!!" (especially when she's a hip-hopper, talk about nosediving the attractiveness factor :puke: ). But I gotta ask about #4 - so are you saying you're a subscriber to the "bigger the waistband, the deeper the quicksand" philosophy of attraction? :lol:

:yow: Yeah, she might rip my dick off.:lol: She is a "sexpert", I'm sure she can blow my mind.

Relationship wise, no way. Never would want that with her.

1: She listens to hip hop and RnB exclusively and insists on making me listen to it every time I see her. She also lives the life style. I have very little patience with this.

2: I'm not a big black guy, her preference.

3: She is always depressed, I'm never depressed and find it annoying as hell.

4: She is a "hard" woman, I prefer "soft" women.

5: Very commercial, I don't even watch TV.

6: I'm just sexually attracted to her, I'm not attracted to her. (if that makes any sense)

Thats just a short list.

I think the only reason I've been friends with her so long is because she would drop everything to help a friend out. She is honest and has a good heart.

@jhakwe: she does indeed. You should see her simulate sex. The way she moves, it's hard not to get turned on.

My god man ... just fucking enjoy yourself then and stop pissing all of us off, especially those of us who have experienced the nimble acrobatics of professional dancers and still find themselves thinking about them from time to time when the wife isn't around! :heh:

Seriously, if you're good friends, sex is not gonna fuck up anything. Especially if she's the type you described, she just wants it, she's not gonna get all emotionally attached and whatever ... do it!

for me ...

for all of us baby ...

DO IT!

and we want pics

pics, or it din't happen!

Go with god!:kickass:

Dude, huge +1 - I'm a pretty open-minded person, but the "gangsta" lifestyle and attitudes, UGGGHHH, DO NOT WANT. She is totally smokin', I can't deny, but I've also never been one to scratch my armpits and grunt "HIT IT!!" (especially when she's a hip-hopper, talk about nosediving the attractiveness factor :puke: ). But I gotta ask about #4 - so are you saying you're a subscriber to the "bigger the waistband, the deeper the quicksand" philosophy of attraction? :lol:

I guess your talking about fat girls? If thats the case, NO. I mean she is muscular and very strong physically and personality wise.

My god man ... just fucking enjoy yourself then and stop pissing all of us off, especially those of us who have experienced the nimble acrobatics of professional dancers and still find themselves thinking about them from time to time when the wife isn't around! :heh:

Seriously, if you're good friends, sex is not gonna fuck up anything. Especially if she's the type you described, she just wants it, she's not gonna get all emotionally attached and whatever ... do it!

for me ...

for all of us baby ...

DO IT!

and we want pics

pics, or it din't happen!

Go with god!:kickass:

:lol: Somebody needs a break from the wife. I don't think I'll ever marry but you never know. Hell I've never been able to stay with a woman for more than 3 years. Thats my record. :confused:

I can get some nudes but I really should ask if I can post them. :saint: There is hope, she is very comfortable with nudity.

Well, i did it once and now i am married to her :D

I´d say do it, and after seeing the pics, DO IT DAMMIT! lol

Don't forget to warm up! *cue the Rocky montage music*

Nothing would be worse than 10 years of foreplay and when it finally gets down to it you hose down the runway!