A friend & sex.

Wha..? Who? Where??? :guh:

The rural small towns bro. Here most of the guys wear sweat pants, pilots, white sneakers covered in cow shit and worn-out Koff caps so a long-haired hippie is somewhat of a cultural shock, which makes the girls confused :D

You're in Finland dude... it's not really like that... ESPECIALLY in Los Angeles...

It's really like that here, that's why I said Absolutely false, at least around here.

uuuh ..
Not my type at all.... (the face does not attract me)
Apart from that: Sex can harm a friendship ... and usually has an impact of some kind ....
But don't listen to me, I'm boring :D

Apart from that: Sex can harm a friendship ...
But don't listen to me, I'm boring :D

Ja buddy, you ARE boring :heh:

we've already established that he actually has no choice in this anymore ... even if he didn't want to fuck her, he HAS to now ... its all been built up too much for the rest of us

don't even care about the nudes at the moment

I'm just wondering why he hasn't sealed the deal yet :Smokedev:

Update: Nudes will not be happening. :lol: Apparently nudes are not for strangers, only among friends. :lol:

No sex will be happening unless things change. :heh:

I'm really into the girl at my local gas station. Things might work out here, plus she isn't a long time friend. In my opinion way more my type and cuter.

Sorry if I disappoint some of you twisted fucks. :lol: (j/k)

Wish me luck instead. :kickass:

I wouldn't have sex with her. Not because she's not my type but because i always found it nice to know that there is somebody that wants sex with me anywhere, anytime. It feeds my ego :D.

You're most likely not going to be friends for a long time--relationships, personality differences will destroy your friendship at some point SO WHY NOT take the chance, and if it happens you'll have a great memory instead of a huge regret later on