Really shitty friend (RANT INSIDE)

Ja! Since you've already been compensated and accepted, there's no need for a civil case, but the district attorney/prosecutor will surely be interested in this.

Don't show pity on such low-life scum.

You guys think I should file a police report, anyways?
I was actually thinking about that.

but the district attorney/prosecutor will surely be interested in this.

Especially since he's been in trouble with the cops multiple times.

Why is $200 dollars enough? I wouldn't settle for anything less than the full retail price of a brand new, top of the line iPod.

Anything less, and anything short of immediately and the cops would be called. Maybe that's just me.

I might give him the option of $200 and a heinous ass-whooping.....

tumblr_kudj1dFTrj1qzvqipo1_400.png

That fucking sucks. Although, even though I do trust my friends, I wouldn't let anyone hang inside my house for longer than a few minutes without myself being in there.

Sounds like your 'friend' is pure scum, dude. Having one of my long-time friends do something like that is unthinkable. Seriously, who just pawns random shit that a friend owns? That's some serious barrel-scraping genetic material there.

Sounds like your 'friend' is pure scum, dude. Having one of my long-time friends do something like that is unthinkable. Seriously, who just pawns random shit that a friend owns? That's some serious barrel-scraping genetic material there.

Oh, yeah. Believe me.. I know. I didn't think anyone, especially my friends, would do that to me.

There's no way in fucking hell that I'll ever consider being friends with him again. I'm just waiting for the next time we're in a mutual group of people. I'm going to have to restrain from kicking his ass, but I'll definitely make it apparent as to how big of a piece of shit he is.

And I wondered and wondered why he posted that Mario pic... I just saw it now.

Severe case of can't see the wood for the tress.