Which iPod?

updog

May 9, 2009
Finland
My 30GB Creative just broke and after having owned about 5-6 Creatives I assured myself - I won't even spit at a Creative again :lol:

So, I want an iPod now - but can't decide between an iPod Nano 16GB and iPod Touch 8GB. Those are about within my budget.

Nano is more compact, and has more capacity... On the other hand, I've always wanted an iPod Touch :lol: the amount of features it has is much greater plus I think I might even find most of them useful :lol:

The Touch has half less capacity, I think I can cope with that music-wise, but do you think I would need shitloads more capacity if I wanted to play around with some apps and stuff?

I'm pretty excited. Might even go out and buy one today. Just don't know which one.

Honestly most touch/iPhone apps are not that big. I have a 16gb iPhone and I've never even come close to filling it, I do keep all my music on a separate 160gb iPod though. I'd get the touch. Lots of sweet games/apps for you to get. Nano is pretty limited in that aspect.

Honestly most touch/iPhone apps are not that big. I have a 16gb iPhone and I've never even come close to filling it, I do keep all my music on a separate 160gb iPod though. I'd get the touch. Lots of sweet games/apps for you to get. Nano is pretty limited in that aspect.

Thanks!

Honestly, unless you NEED to get one NOW, wait until September for them to be updated.

Oh man, you're right... Looks like all the iPods are getting updated in September.

I don't know though, I can't imagine what they would add to the Touch?

The problem is, I don't have any player at the moment :(

Thanks guys - maybe I'll wait... I might not be able to hold myself from the store that long, see what happens :lol:

Yeah, I was just looking at that too... Already have a camera myself :hotjump:

but that would be a cool add for a lot of people I can imagine

16gb isn't very big unfortunately... I have an iPhone for all the apps and crap so I seriously wish I bought a huge 160gb ipod Classic so I could fit Apple Lossless files.

...just something to consider!