A friend & sex.

Btw, have YOU seen her naked ? Since you say she's confortable with nudity..

Jangoux... he obviously has nekkid pics of her, dude, of course he's seen her naked!

Funnily enough, I'm 95% in the same situation right now, man. The girl in my scenario has been a friend for around 9 years. Back in high school, like when we were 12/13, we dated for a while, nothing sexual or particularly that serious, but we remained friends, but didn't see eachother for maybe 2 years. Recently we've been seeing eachother more than usual, and she's driving me fucking mad. Main difference with this chick is that she's very shy. If she was more confident (or if I was in a situation more akin to yours) I'd really be hittin that daily and nightly and ever so rightly. Remorseless. But this chick gets shy when I even say the word sex. It drives me mad.

She couldn't fuck and leave it at that, I'm dead sure of that. And she's fairly... I don't wanna say shallow, but we'll say she's not open minded at all. Her favourite thing to say is 'Oh my god, how lame, you're listening to a song called (Insert generic metal song title here), that's a stupid name!'. I regularly tell her to fuck off, but that's feeding the treat them mean, keep them kean mentality that she is an absolute sucker for.

Maybe that's why I'd screw her? Cos she does my head whenever I say or do anything I'm passionate about, and deep down I'm not sure how good we actually are as friends.

They say girls get emotionally attached, but guys can be just as bad. I've seen guys who couldn't let go of their female f*ck buddy, when the female would tell them to screw off.

If you're going to have sex with a friend, keep in mind that she can terminate the f*ck buddy relationship anytime. Don't expect it to last forever, and don't throw a fit when she decides to leave you for someone else (a potential serious boyfriend, etc). Know what you're getting into.

Anyone can easily say "Our friendship won't be ruined," but the resulting actions were the opposite.

Cum on her tits and then yell (death style) BOOM BABY HOW YOU LIKE MA METALZ NOW!

:lol:

JK JK.

Anyhow, true story I yelled out touchdown as I finalized some sex last week. It was so epic when she turned around and looked at me like WTF? If anyone is looking for something interesting try it sometime.

If anyone is looking for something interesting try it sometime.

A friend of mine (when he was younger) once started a project to see what kind of things he could pull off while having sex and remain unnoticed. He watched hockey on TV, called my other friend during the act and stuff, but finally got caught when he tried to eat a meal.

I once secretly watched Friday the 13th while having sex. My (ex) girlfriend started demanding some sort of sexual action just when the movie had gotten interesting :(

Btw, have YOU seen her naked ? Since you say she's confortable with nudity..

Yes sir.

I haven't talked to her still. This is normal between us when we spend the night together. IDK maybe she gets embarrassed for a little while? Who knows...

I don't know what is going on. One of my best friends cousin called me the other night to tell me she had a dream in where she was fucking me. "We should hang out" is what she said. :rolleyes: I don't like her at all tho.

Maybe it's the hair cut? (buzzed of my long hair not long ago) Now the girl at my local gas station (who I could not even get her attention, cute as hell) is all smiles and kind words. :confused:

Anyhow, true story I yelled out touchdown as I finalized some sex last week. It was so epic when she turned around and looked at me like WTF?

hahaha :loco: Thats some funny shit! I've never done anything like that. Wonder how I would react if it where the other way around.:lol:

Yes sir.

I haven't talked to her still. This is normal between us when we spend the night together. IDK maybe she gets embarrassed for a little while? Who knows...

I don't know what is going on. One of my best friends cousin called me the other night to tell me she had a dream in where she was fucking me. "We should hang out" is what she said. :rolleyes: I don't like her at all tho.

Maybe it's the hair cut? (buzzed of my long hair not long ago) Now the girl at my local gas station (who I could not even get her attention, cute as hell) is all smiles and kind words. :confused:

Yeah, girls who aren't metal at all, don't seem to like long hair.

Yeah, girls who aren't metal at all, don't seem to like long hair.

Absolutely false, at least around here. When I had long hair, chicks were always coming to me at bars asking if they could do my hair or giving compliments, and were generally showing interest towards me even though I'm not exactly your local Brad Pitt -lookalike. After I cut my hair before going to army, I haven't been interesting to random girls at all :)

Absolutely false, at least around here. When I had long hair, chicks were always coming to me at bars asking if they could do my hair or giving compliments, and were generally showing interest towards me even though I'm not exactly your local Brad Pitt -lookalike. After I cut my hair before going to army, I haven't been interesting to random girls at all

Finland, here I come.

Over here, guys with long hair to chicks who don't like or understand metal = NO.

What can I do about it? I'd rather become a full-time member at whorehouse than cut my hair.

One of my best friends cousin called me the other night to tell me she had a dream in where she was fucking me. "We should hang out" is what she said.

Wait...your cousin? Thats kinda looked down upon in some countries ya know.

When I had long hair, chicks were always coming to me at bars asking if they could do my hair or giving compliments, and were generally showing interest towards me even though I'm not exactly your local Brad Pitt -lookalike.

Same here. My hair went to just below my shoulders parted down the middle, and I constantly had people giving compliments (even those who hated long hair!) or girls playing with it. Even a chick I didn't know came up behind me one time while I was sitting and just started messaging my head while saying, "I love guys with long hair." Yeah, a little awkward.

Absolutely false, at least around here. When I had long hair, chicks were always coming to me at bars asking if they could do my hair or giving compliments, and were generally showing interest towards me even though I'm not exactly your local Brad Pitt -lookalike. After I cut my hair before going to army, I haven't been interesting to random girls at all :)

Wha..? Who? Where??? :guh: