So....I got laid. (help)

We're all fucked up man, it's all how you manage that matters. For instance: A forum is not a place to divulge personal conquests where the tagline is, " I didn't cum."

We would have been happy. If you made a post simply to tell us you had sex, we would have all clinked our beers together in your honour. But instead, you made a drama post, divulging private information right there on a public forum. You brought this on yourself buddy
That. If you had made your post something like "Yo gang, i got some!" and left it at that, people would have been a bit more cool about it.

Welcome back dude.

True, and that originally what I was going to do. But when I typed that I was on loads of handlebars and alcohol. Thus, the rehab next week.

I'm not saying it's drugs fault and not mine, but I hope you can see I'm a different person when I'm not on them. Remember when I found out my dad had cancer and Eric made fun of it? I held myself together and shrugged it off.

I'm trying hard to stay off these things and change, if I don't prove it to you this time I want you all to have me banned. But it won't come to that. I'm going to get sober, damn it.

John, your problem isn't just drugs. Your self image is completely worthless and you're trying to feel better by feeling sorry for yourself and posting drama like "I'm going to rehab" and "I want you to get me banned" to get people to feel sorry for you too. It's not the way this works. You want to get your self image up, start by cutting that self pity shit out.

I wish Isabel would just block me, though.

And miss out on epic lols like this thread? I don't think so.

Seriously, what's your problem with me? I didn't say anything insulting to merit you flipping out on me when you first made this thread, only that I agreed with what Andrew had posted. So please, tell me, what have I done to make you hate me so much? Because I honestly have no idea why you're specifically calling me out when just about everyone on this forum has at some point made fun of you for being a whiny little bitch.

ragequiting a forum was one of the funnest things i've ever done.

i know this thread is probably not about the original post but i do agree it's all about the brain and how you feel about something...my first "legit" girlfriend was just about a year ago now and i was totally worked up about giving her the time. actually i've been constantly working myself up for years because i was never really the player or guy that got all the girls so i'm very self-conscious about that. anyways, she was a crazy slut and i went for her just because of that...and she made the moves one me first so i didn't have to do anything "scary" like asking her out and all that. blah blah gay story short we were gonna do the nasty and i couldn't even get my dinky on and i felt like a failure. it happens to a lot of people and it's all in your brain, don't work yourself over it. you got farther than me :lol: but i'll agree it's a bit weird you posted that, i thought it was a joke. but good luck to you sir. and may you cum with swift justice.