POSER DISPOSER/U GODDAMN motherFUCKER

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Hey u fucking shit eating RETARD,,,get ur dick out of ur sister BASTARD! And after u remove ur dick from ur sisters MOUTH,,,,come over here and get ur fucking mother,,,,the fucking no good WHORE is killing me u sorry SON OF A BITCH! ANd one more thing,,,,dude its bad enough u fuck ur sister and ur mom,,,,but ur fucking wrinkled ass slimy false teeth wearing cunt eater of a granmother,,,,U r one sick my pals! ANd that goes for the rest of u fuckers who r comeing over to the other board just to show ur fucking faggot asses! Tell ya what nut mouth,,Ill make a deal with u,,,,I will give u a quart jar of CUM,,,,and I know u like CUM,,,,anyway,,,,I ll give ya that jar to just shut ur mouth...OK.....prick eater,,,,oK? Oh yeah,,,dude,,thats nasty letting ur dad shit on ur face! U need some help u little dick imp! AND, your whore ass mom just told me that U AND HER share a BIG BLACK DOUBLE HEADED DILDO!!! GODDAMN MAN!!!! CREEPING FUCKING JESUS DUDE! And whats more is,,,,she says u take it deeper in ur ass than she does in her cunt! ANd by the way she talks,,,that cunt has been filled to the rimm so many times,,,The motherfucker echoes! Its so fucking flappy,,the bitch pisses on herself. Dude thats not good,,,she needs to see a doc about that,,,her fucking pussy is so big,,, I dont see how her GODDAMN guts dont fall out! So FUCK U AND UR FAMILY ASS FACE!!!!

that is some sick shit hahahahahahaha... let's see how long this post stays up...I stand for free speech... other than that, this poser disposer guy needs to give it a rest, we don't need people fighting in between these two boards, unless you really want to, but I find it worthless (although it is humorous) poser disposer, whoever you are dispose of yourself

hahaha this is ridiculous,trying to be as insulting as possible,so that Wendy removes the post and you can then come and whine about this board not being free...childish...

Dragonlord- do you know what your talking about... This post isn't here because he wants it to be taken off to show censorship, it is because this poser disposer character has been posting very sick shit at the new Nevermore board, this guy probably comes from this board just being a jackass because some people created their own forum, examples of his posts would be: Saying he would rape someone, posting a picture of someone taking a shit in a bathtub (quality pic by the way, you sick fuck). Obviously this person has some extreme issues to attend to

nothing.... but that goes for a lot of discussion topics, not just this one. maybe this post will show how stupid all this petty bullshit is... some people seem to be taking themselves way too seriously

Hey DICKLORD>>>>>>SHUT THE FUCK UP DICK FACE!!! U dont even know what the FUCK u r talking about! This whole fucking thread should go motherfucker! I did it for the very reason LSD MAN said......MKAY,? And yeah,,it does not acomplish much,,,,but fuck it dude,, As far as Im concerned,,,EVERY GODDAMN WORD I TYPED IN<<<<IS FUCKING TRUE!!!!!!!! This two ton turd started it,,,,if u want to make brainless assumptions on why someone posts shit like this,,,,then make ur fucking brainless assumptions about someone else,,,,,allright? If u want to know why/what I do ANYTHING,,,all u have to do is ask me and ill fucking tell ya,,,,,,MKAAY ? So the best way to stop this SHIT,,,is for ur little friend to stop,,,,,since this is all HIS GODDAMN IDEA!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dragonlord
Yes,I've seen some of these.Poser Disposer's attitude is stupid as well.But what is this post trying to accomplish?

but you are poser disposer!!!!!!! i know it.

It does seem ironic that dick lord came over to the other board saying shit and ditching us out,,then the prick of whom I started this thread,,,came over and posted that gross ass shit. This thread and the one dip disposer posted r lower than a fucking rock,,,,but hey,,,When the going gets wierd,,,,the wierd turn pro!
Hopefully this shit is going to stop,,,,like fucking pronto. BUt untill then,,,,,,,,this >>:eek:<< is dragon lord and dip disposer! OPen up and say AHHH motherfucker

aaaahhhhh (with a tear in my eye) how I love flame wars, reminds me of the original Nevermore board...oh how I miss those days...

just to throw some more shit into the fan, I just remembered how some were saying that the people who left to the other board are stupid for not wanting to be at this one just because of the format...well I remember quite clearly that when some of you newbies came here you posted that you didn't post on the original because of the format..hmmm, seems kinda hypocritical don't you think

Everything I've said at the other board,I did it using my nickname.Not hiding behind "Poser Disposer" or..."Unregistered".It was my opinion,but since then I haven't even been on that board-and I don't think I will,this forum's enough for me.
BTW,isn't it strange how ledmag was all nice and polite before they made the other board?

"By far the greatest tip that I can give
on making the front page,
it is instead of punching faces
why not practice your guitar"
Martin Walkyier,Skyclad

I couldn't fuckin' agree more dude. Poser Disposer needs to take his shit elsewhere. It's bullshit, he can't take the fact that we have a mind of our own, and that we have made a CHOICE, yes, Poser Disposer, a CHOICE to make a new board and take part in good discussions.

POSER DISPOSER, YOU AINT WORTH EVEN A BIT OF MY PITY DUDE, YOU AINT WORTH SHIT.

DragonLord,,,u cock! Did u not notice that I was nice untill some dick came to the other board and started shit.I was posting at both boards peacefully..Think before u type u fucking downsyndrome prick. If u dont like the other board,,and u dont want to flame,,,then dont fucking post on this thread. Mkay pal? If u didnt post the shit,,,then shut the fuck up! cause if u didnt,,this does not pertain to u! Another thing,,,,I didnt single u out till u did it to me motherfucker,,,take mickey and stick him uo ur ass!

Originally posted by ledmag
DragonLord,,,u cock! Did u not notice that I was nice untill some dick came to the other board and started shit.
So,you stopped being nice on this board,because some asshole started posting bullshit in some other board.
I see...it all seems so logical now...

Dude,,when r u gonna get it through ur head? Im not starting shit,,,,,Im smearing it man. PD started the shit. And just one more time....I am not targeting anyone but PD. He/she is the only one from this board that I have targeted. Did u see ur name as the header for this post? No u didnt man. If u think this shit is childesh,,,,then dont stop in on this post,,,cause dude,,u r getting involved, and noone is makeing u,,,u r coming into this post and flaming cause u want to. Hopefully this shit will stop pronto. Then we can all post as friends again. Ans as far as me comeing over here and starting,,,u did the same a the other board.

You compare my posts at the other board with the first post of this thread.Mine had SOME meaning,yours is pure insulting bullshit.And mine were referring to the people of that board.This thread is about some person from another board,why is it here?If you posted the same post at the other board,you'd be 100% sure that PD reads it-after all,you have proof that he visits that board.
I'm still not getting the meaning of it.
BTW this is a public forum,so as long as you post something here for all to see,it means that it is free for everyone to comment on it.

Dude,,u r just an instagator. Yes u can post here,,,I dont care if u do. U are the one grippeing about what I post,,,u r the one sayin this shit is childesh,,,,dude, u r acting just like me(well, u havent cursed,,but other than that....) I know that joker is from this board,,,,he said so dude! One more time dude,,,if u didnt post that gross shit,,,if u didnt threaten to rape Mags mom,,,,then I am not targeting u. So why must u continue to come to this thread and ramble on like u have to defend ur self? Come on man,,,u said this stuff is childesh. Do u have a double standard,,that only pertains to u? And just to let u know,,,Im not trying to flame ya here man,,,there just is not any use in u and I to continue to act like kids,,,,,,,,leave that to me and PD. Cause dude,,,I m tellin ya,,,u dont want me to target this board,,,,u really dont dude. And I dont want to eather. I did this thing just to show THAT one guy how stupid his post looked. Now...u, and I and PD look like little lowlife kids dude. Spare ur self man. U dont need this shit dude, especially if u didnt do it. And by the way u r acting,,,u r convinceing a few ppl that u did it,,,even if u didnt(btw,,, Idont think u did,,cause u did post as urself when came over that day) Yes if I had not posted this thread,,,this shit would not be going right now,,,but at the same time,,,I cant help but think this thread would have disappeard down in the heap of other posts that noone wants to look at, if u had not poured the gas on the fire. Every time Iget over that little incadent,,I stop by here and find that u have posted more insulting remarks,,,which as u say,,has nothing to do to u. Lets u and I let this thing die,,,what do u say? Huh?