Best pwnage since Opeth flame wars

Jesus effin' Christ!!! This thread had few good posts and then some donkey-raping shit-eaters come and take it so seriously.

"00 MAH GAWD, j00 r S00 MEEN!!! U ahve no life cos u pwn all theze n00bZ! OMGZORZ!!11!!! U shoold take life s00 seeriosly and not have sense 0f huumor at all OMG!!"

Like WTF! If we make a fucking joke it means we're some old grandpas masturbating while watching pictures of young boys from Turkey? Or maybe some über-nerdz who don't have friends and spend their time pwning people over teh internet?

Still this thread is actually quite funny, some Pwn-masters make really good jokes and some of the serious people are funny too, because their posts are so sad and pathetic. I like to see this forum as a place of going to when you want to relax after a hard day's work. And I sure love pwning noobz and going lol for their posts :loco:

Jesus effin' Christ!!! This thread had few good posts and then some donkey-raping shit-eaters come and take it so seriously.

"00 MAH GAWD, j00 r S00 MEEN!!! U ahve no life cos u pwn all theze n00bZ! OMGZORZ!!11!!! U shoold take life s00 seeriosly and not have sense 0f huumor at all OMG!!"

Like WTF! If we make a fucking joke it means we're some old grandpas masturbating while watching pictures of young boys from Turkey? Or maybe some über-nerdz who don't have friends and spend their time pwning people over teh internet?

Still this thread is actually quite funny, some Pwn-masters make really good jokes and some of the serious people are funny too, because their posts are so sad and pathetic. I like to see this forum as a place of going to when you want to relax after a hard day's work. And I sure love pwning noobz and going lol for their posts :loco:

:worship: :worship: :worship: that made my day :worship: :worship: :worship:

Id give u a good rep but MetalAges Disabled that privilage for me dont ask why its a long story :p