RELIGION DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Look, I could give a fuck less about this discussion but :lol: For the sake of the own pics thread, everyone discuss your opinions and stuff here:

@Joe..lol, what is your signature? I watch it and I'm like wtf.. what is that!

He's mocking on Jesus and christianity in general..

@Joe mainly, and to anyone else who reads this; In the bible it says something like, when god created the world, he made human. He made human to be picture of himself, God. Now we know what God looks like. And, Jesus was son of God, right? It doesn't make any sense that something, that which looks like human, could have a son which has raptors head. And also, Virgin Maria gave Jesus' birth. Doesn't make sense either that Maria gave birth to an thing, which had thousands many years before Jesus lived. That doesn't make any sense at all with the Raptor Jesus. And anyways, I don't think that an animal+ human could have baby together. Also, Jesus used a name of himself; "Son of human/people". I don't know how it's stated in the english Bible.

Well... If Jesus could walk on water, turn water into wine and all that stuff, I bet he could turn himself into a raptor if he wanted.

Maybe possible, but he didn't. If he would have done such a big thing the Bible would tell about it. And if he would of been raptor(SO different looking than anyone else), bible would tell about that too.

ummm you may as well base your lives virtues and morals on harry potter becasue their is no differene between the two. The bible is full of shit if you think about it. All thing now are as they were and as they will always be. So theyre saying dinosaurs and evolution do not exist. Evolutionary traits such as whales having fingers which proves they used to be land dwelling are apparently jsut a coinicidence. The bible is jsut a book written by some crazy guy on mushrooms.

Bible doesn't say a word about evolution. I believe on the stuff which is on the New Testament, the Old Testament is the thing which was written first and that's propably what you're talking about.

Wtf, no I'm not.

:lol: We'll see :p I'll try my best!

:lol: It's the VIRGIN MARY here, and also, that just proves that when you translate a story some things are changed, so imagine the bible, which has been translated God knows how many times, imagine how fucked up that story is. And also, when talking about the bible, or religion in general, don't ever say "That doesn't make any sense at all" to someone else :lol: I won't get started but just, don't. For the record I didn't say anything anti-christian, it's just a godamn joke :lol:

:lol::worship: Exactly.

How would you know, were you there?

No it wouldn't. The bible says he was a long, straight haired, blued-eyed white jew in the middle east :Smug: I highly doubt that.

See above. Bible is full of ommissions and lies.

:lol: Please, no religion discussion it's all been said before, just let people have their own beliefs if it makes them feel better.

No, dude, all christians strongly deny that evolution is real. Because it contradicts the bible and God's word. Also, there's some that believe the world is only 6000 years old, and that man and dinosaurs lived together. They teach their kids evolution is fake and all this bullshit, I saw it on a documentary. Really sad imo.

jesusgtfo.gif

Fuck christianity, God, Religion etc.

You are so tuff! It's kind of cute, actually! :oops:

Hey you dont have to be tuff to know the truth. Religion is balls.

Firstly, Maria is finnish name for Mary. Just like Matt = Matias, Jouni= John etc. But, the thing is that finnish Bible was translated from german/latin by Michael Agricola. And he tried to do his best by getting the right meaning of it captured to the finnish Bible. And anyways, when you're reading the Bible you may not everytime understand all the examples, so you have to pray understanding from god.

And dude, if Jesus had done something big, like transforming into an animal, the bible would tell about it. Like it tells about healing the people and other things.

Well, I belong to a protestantic church of christianity. The Bible was written by the people in that days world by that time, not today. Which means we have to adapt it to the todays world. And still, the Bible doesn't say anything about the evolution.

Also, the way how they teach the religion on the USA to their kids is really sad. That's propably the place where you got your beliefs/thoughts about christianity from. The fundamentalitychristians(???) are really a shame to all of the christian people in todays modernizing(??) world. They tend to deny everything about science and praise the faultlessity of the Bible. The Bible is it's own times book and was written from what people knew by that time. And the ignorance of those ppl is the reason why theres those mistakes which you might notice. But the word which there is faultless and will last forever.

Sorry for the lack of my vocalbulary.

The fact that DNA is different for EVERY human being, and EVERY creature is essential proof of God's existence.

Yeah, all that just happened by coincidence :rolleyes:.

and it is absolutely 100% possible to reason science, evolution, and faith (I'm actually reading a pretty gnarly book about it); its not as horribly one sided one way or the other as everyone seems to think.

This was the convo so far, now continue.

SPOILER: MARY WASNT ACTUALLY A VIRGIN!

Dude, I sure as hell hope she wasn't. You know, giving birth when you're a virgin would hurt so fucking bad, infact it would have torn her genitals and she would have most likely bled to death.

In Africa, there's a practice where they cut then sew a girl's labia together in such a way that it make the hole tighter. It's a ritual, and the men prefer it they say it makes sex more enjoyable. Then when they get pregnant, their vaginas are torn and they usually bleed to death or if not they are left with horrible injury.

EDIT: :lol: Wow, massive postjumped

I also know that... But your sig aint funny anymore either.
:(
Actually, wasnt it a typo someone once made when making zeh bib0l? It was something like that.. im pretty sure

Ya, rly, im not even kidding

*postjump*

:lol: A LOT of words have similar meanings in languages, so when translating some scholars might have mistakenly used the wrong words. Not intentional, but these small mistakes made BIG differences in the story. I forget the word but, the word for "virgin" was also the word for "young girl", so that is just one example of a small mistake that could have changed the bible.

it means that its completely idiotic and lazy to completely rule out either JUST religion or JUST science. Both exist...even though to me they're sorta one in the same.

Ah, got it now. But yes, I think pretty same way. And the christians which I mentioned before (mendafundality christians or sth, dont remember the actual term??), are all abot just the religion and they do take 100% all from the bible. You must adapt it, seriously.

Let this thread die like religion :lol:

Ok, enough now :lol:

The thread MAY die.

Religion will last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.