RELIGION DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'd be nice if everything always worked out as planned, however people don't work like that. do i misunderstand that you believe people will actually ban together under some common belief with the absence of religion? that will never happen. people never agree on anything, there are extremists in every group.

and i say you are an extremist in the sense that all you are interested in for this discussion are your own rants, and you do not listen to anyone else's arguments; you are close minded, which is exactly what makes religion so hypocritical. you refuse anyone else's logic other than your own. you act as if you are enlightened to the truths of the world, and stand completely steadfast content to reiterate yourself over and over, even in the face of rationality. however much you opened yourself to logic before (rationality), you now act as if there is nothing left for you to glean.

I accept Leandros logic and his arguments. You call me close minded, however the only thing in my life I have shunned out is religion, SIMPLY because religion is close minded. I accept people everywhere based on their race, sexuality, class and profession; something religion COMPLETELY lacks.

I listen to other peoples rants and if they made any sense and had any logic to them I would accept them and the only person posting in this thread with half a brain is Leandro.

And obviously you had not the ability to understand my post when it came to a mutual understanding. I don't think lack of religion would accomplish World Peace or anything. It would create the ability to finally understand atleast one thing about your brethren. I also stated that well I'm not even going to be redundant. Get a brain.

because, i say it again; you hold your own opinions as your own gospel, which is fine, however, you are completely close-minded to what anyone else has to offer. and, you also seem to be too full of yourself with your (poorly) self-proclaimed, intellectual superiority, and patronizing admonishments.

No, I`m just tired of proving you wrong.

I accept Leandros logic and his arguments. You call me close minded, however the only thing in my life I have shunned out is religion, SIMPLY because religion is close minded. I accept people everywhere based on their race, sexuality, class and profession; something religion COMPLETELY lacks.

I listen to other peoples rants and if they made any sense and had any logic to them I would accept them and the only person posting in this thread with half a brain is Leandro.

And obviously you had not the ability to understand my post when it came to a mutual understanding. I don't think lack of religion would accomplish World Peace or anything. It would create the ability to finally understand atleast one thing about your brethren. I also stated that well I'm not even going to be redundant. Get a brain.

like i said, i agree with most of your points.

i just believe that blanketing all religious folk with a stereotype is just as bad as racism, sexism, gay bashing, etc. its discrimination.

edit: as well as the assumption that lack of evidence allows for assumptions of denial.

No, I`m just tired of proving you wrong.

this is the kind of blind arrogance i'm talking about. discussions are productive; arguments are pointless. and you seem hellbent on turning everything into an argument with your aggressive posts and arrogant (false) proclamations. you need to get over yourself.

this is the kind of blind arrogance i'm talking about. discussions are productive; arguments are pointless. and you seem hellbent on turning everything into an argument with your aggressive posts and arrogant (false) proclamations. you need to get over yourself.

Discussions are productive as long as both sides know how to read. Clearly not your case.

i just believe that blanketing all religious folk with a stereotype is just as bad as racism, sexism, gay bashing, etc. its discrimination.

edit: as well as the assumption that lack of evidence allows for assumptions of denial.

Racism, sexism, gay bashing etc all have one thing in common, hatred for people, hatred for people because of who they are. There is no options with this.

I have hatred for religion, not the people that promote it. There is a huge difference and apparently youre too caught up in trying to prove me wrong to see this.

PS This next statement is truth;

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Racism, sexism, gay bashing etc all have one thing in common, hatred for people, hatred for people because of who they are. There is no options with this.

I have hatred for religion, not the people that promote it. There is a huge difference and apparently youre too caught up in trying to prove me wrong to see this.

PS This next statement is truth;

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

you were just ranting on your problem with religious moderates, how they were just as guilty as extremists for what they allow and turn a blind eye to etc...

haha whatever, I've said my part, if you'd like the last word go ahead. but allow me to quote you for truth:

You can NEVER prove a physical law. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dude, I sure as hell hope she wasn't. You know, giving birth when you're a virgin would hurt so fucking bad, infact it would have torn her genitals and she would have most likely bled to death.

In Africa, there's a practice where they cut then sew a girl's labia together in such a way that it make the hole tighter. It's a ritual, and the men prefer it they say it makes sex more enjoyable. Then when they get pregnant, their vaginas are torn and they usually bleed to death or if not they are left with horrible injury.

EDIT: :lol: Wow, massive postjumped

holy ignoramus, batman.

actually several "virgins" have given birth, it's not that hard. get a decent amount of sperm into the vagina and there you go.

And in africa, it's called female circumcision, where a womans clitoris is forcibly removed and in extreme cases, her vagina sewn up, so that they won't cheat on their husbands. it has nothing to do with tightness or more enjoyable sex. iv'e never heard anything so uneducated in all my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.