Benighted - Best Opeth Song Ever......!!!

waz416

May 4, 2004
I just listened to it last night...........and Im hooked man.........O my God.......teh acoustics are so pure adn beautifull...........and Mikael's Vocals are the best ones in this one.............this is thier best song in my personal Humble opinion.........Its so beautifull.........I love the acsoutic guitars and then how the lil solo comes in.........its pure genius.........Hey Mikael if ure lsitenin ............U ROCK MAN..........U just made my day........I was makin my gilr a Mix tape of ure band's mellower stuff.......and thsi si def. goin on it............U ROCK MAN......please KEEP ROCKIN EVEN WHEN URE LIEK 80 or something.........hajhahaha..........take care.........PEAC EOUT

who's this guy?

Hey Mikael if ure lsitenin ............U ROCK MAN..........U just made my day........I was makin my gilr a Mix tape of ure band's mellower stuff.......and thsi si def. goin on it............U ROCK MAN......please KEEP ROCKIN EVEN WHEN URE LIEK 80 or something.........hajhahaha..........take care.........PEAC EOUT

.......I smell a fake account....nobody talks like this....

YES Im a rela person with areal account.............remember me and Mancuz posted som eCovers "Credence","TBYFW" and "black rose Immortal".......anwayyz.......yeah I love benighted..I dont really care if theres any better........to each his own...............but for me that song does it.......its jsut awesome........Ive been listenin to it non-stop at work, skool and home..........IT ROCKS my world and my girl's.....hahahahaha........thanx again for the feedback........PEAC EOUT

Benighted never actually picks up damnit! How could it be your favorite when it puts most others to sleep. Someone is easily amused. Oh and I have been wondering for quite a while now, why the fuck is it that everyone else is a DotF whore? Sure, it's a good song, but I would take SPD anyday... which for some reason seems to be one of the most underrated songs ever.

Actually, I think The Amen Corner is the most underrated Opeth song, but whatever...

All the songs on Still Life rule. I think Benighted is Opeth's most complicated acoustic song, what with all the fingeer picking and apreggios (or maybe I just suck at those two techniques?). Yeah, Demon of the Fall is their easiest to play, methinks...

L0bster said:
hmm, don't take genre-definitions too serious, growls + certain amounts of disharmony qualifies as death metal - PEAC EOUT
Wrong. Genre definitions are not terribly open for interperitation.