San Antonio show rocked......!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Man........my 2nd feckin opeth show...adn I even made my wife come with me........she was more impressed with teh mellow tracks "To Rid teh disease" and "Face of Melinda"..........but I relaly enjoyed teh whole show....speaiclly bleack, Blackwater pArk adn Baying of the hounds........man.....it was an amazing show...yes there were tech. difficutlties...at some tiems...Mikes guitar would cut off....adn u could hardly hear Peter solo..........but still...it was bad ass....long setlise.....llved it...cannot wait to see them again......i even made a lil Video of teh show.hahaha...Keep rockin fellas...hopefultyl eveyone is doin fine...............PEAC EOUT

Uh, they played In My Time Of Need, not To Rid The Disease. But yes, the show rocked, and I thought it was funny when the lights went out and the band finished playing Bleak in almost completely darkness, with only a flashlight to illuminate them.

Yeah I thought that the darkness was for effect but then I saw the employees banging on the controls with what appreared to be a giant fly swatter! Man they gotta get that shit fixed.
I liked when Mike said "THere will be many mistakes since we cannot see."