JSUT SAW OPETH LIVE MAN...!!!!...FOR TEH FIRST TIME...!!!!!

hahahaha,....tahxn fellas...adn no need to call Border patrol...we're all on legal Visas here.....hahahaha.......and Lopez is abck in sweden..though Mike told me hes gettin beteer.....(its fekcin cool to get to Quote mIkeal persoanlly,....hahahah)....also Mike told me that Anna and "Opeth.com" are doin fine too......the gusy are just fekcin aweosme dudes man.......really a nice bunch......I cannot wait to see them live agian...adn hang out....with them...Grand ocnjrugation si a such a killer song...too ad taht rip ididnt do ti jsutice...i think its the best opeth ahve done yet...tis so fekcin poewerfull live I mean....that Triad liek main riffy is jsut killer live....and then Mikes vox...though I think these guys are still really new to the idea of fans praising them.........hahahaha....speacilyl my over the top descriptions....all Mike coudl say was..."Umm....ahh.....Err.....yeah...man....=thats waht wre liek to hear",.......hahahahah.....Keep rockin guys.....Im the biggest fan.....adn ure mucis has cahnged all I ever knew bout music...Keep rockin ..........PEAC EOUT

I get to see them friday finally. they came to town a few years ago and I was shoot down by age I've been sad ever since(not emo sad though). My life will be complete

I remember the first time I saw Opeth. It was fucking awesome. I still have my ticket that I scribbled the setlist on. They played alot of old shit. I couldn't even headbang when they were playing the moor, i just stood there in awe.

What the fuck is that Amazon review about? Is that real? Hopefully it was joke. I usually just read and not post, but what the fuck?

waz416c said:
hahahaha,....tahxn fellas...adn no need to call Border patrol...we're all on legal Visas here.....hahahaha.......and Lopez is abck in sweden..though Mike told me hes gettin beteer.....(its fekcin cool to get to Quote mIkeal persoanlly,....hahahah)....also Mike told me that Anna and "Opeth.com" are doin fine too......the gusy are just fekcin aweosme dudes man.......really a nice bunch......I cannot wait to see them live agian...adn hang out....with them...Grand ocnjrugation si a such a killer song...too ad taht rip ididnt do ti jsutice...i think its the best opeth ahve done yet...tis so fekcin poewerfull live I mean....that Triad liek main riffy is jsut killer live....and then Mikes vox...though I think these guys are still really new to the idea of fans praising them.........hahahaha....speacilyl my over the top descriptions....all Mike coudl say was..."Umm....ahh.....Err.....yeah...man....=thats waht wre liek to hear",.......hahahahah.....Keep rockin guys.....Im the biggest fan.....adn ure mucis has cahnged all I ever knew bout music...Keep rockin ..........PEAC EOUT

here u go waz :)

http://www.dyslexic.com/home.php?

Fuck I just saw them in Odessa last night! (Monday) Flawless set, except for a couple harsh feedback screeches during The Drapery Falls. I was at the front by Peter wearing a Misfits shirt if anyone was there/cares. The other bands, A Life Once Lost and Chimaira, weren't too bad either. Still no Lopez though, he'll be out the rest of the tour.

The Drapery Falls
Deliverance
To Rid the Disease
The Grand Conjuration
Demon of the Fall