JSUT SAW OPETH LIVE MAN...!!!!...FOR TEH FIRST TIME...!!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
http://photobucket.com/albums/a338/waz416/

These are the pics I took with the guys...i know Im lame....I only klnow one metal pose....hahaha.......bnut the gusy are so fekcin amazing and cool man...they hung out...cahtted with us..adn even signed my Opeth Lamenations DVD...it was hella fun......I was in awe the whoel time....MY GOD....the best show ever...setlest was ....Drapery Falls, Deliverance, Grand Conjrugation adn DEMON IOF THE FEKCIN FALL....but I dont catre...they palyed masterfully...adn Mike's Vox were jsut amaizng......so feckin fresh sound that guy has......made the crowd go ape shit on all teh songs.....and man...jsut super fun man...!!!!.......im so pumped up.....WOWl.amazing show.........TAHNKYOU OPETH.,,,I DIG THE BADN....MAkei said tha tLopez is restin in Swededn though when they come back for the headlinin tour thy'll hame him too.....and SYL 's drummer ckiked max ass....u couldnt tell the diff.....hes so fekcin solid...i cannto belvie it.....great show guys....cannto wait to see u again fellas....tahnx for the best tiem........PEAC EOUT

im not going to link the sotu review thread because thats been done 10 or so time already.

Did you talk to the guys in Waz speak?

+ per's huge braids are so fucking :headbang:

i love how in the 4 pics with opeth, you are all happy, and then with gene you look pissed :lol:

anyway, good to hear you had a great time. they were great when i saw em at SOTU too. can't wait to see em for their own tour hopefully before the end of '05!

Cool pics. But why do you type like that? You don't look retarded in the pictures...From just looking at your post I'd thought you have down syndrome or something lol.

I'm seeing them tonight. Goddamn I can't wait. But my friend (who is currently in basic training) left me his copy of Still Life to get signed by Mike and drum sticks to be signed by M.Lo. It's a shame, but Mike's sig will be more than enough for him. =)

DSC03134_bow.jpg

Heh, sorry, just had to.

Nice done :D Good to see u didn't forget the drop shadow, something others do.

Good to hear Waz. I do wonder what Michael and the rest of the band think of the 'horns' though; aren't they getting tired of posing with fans throwing the horns everytime. I mean, doesn't it get cheesy? Or is it that cheesiness people tend to appreciate somehow :)