Hello Children....!!!!.....Been a while...!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
So some of u might 've noticed I was away a lil....( I got some Myspace messages to remind me to come here more often ).hahaha....its all good.....yeah I got marreid adn now life;'s a lil more varied than the usual stuff. Hahha....but tis all good....really enjoyin it.....still makin music and giggin.......jsut wanted to say.....u guys keep rockin ...adn so shall I....cannot wait to see opeht come back on teh Feb. USA tour....!!!...it will most def. kick ass....Keep rockin fellas........!!!....PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
So some of u might 've noticed I was away a lil....( I got some Myspace messages to remind me to come here more often ).hahaha....its all good.....yeah I got marreid adn now life;'s a lil more varied than the usual stuff. Hahha....but tis all good....really enjoyin it.....still makin music and giggin.......jsut wanted to say.....u guys keep rockin ...adn so shall I....cannot wait to see opeht come back on teh Feb. USA tour....!!!...it will most def. kick ass....Keep rockin fellas........!!!....PEAC EOUT

Either you're retarded or foreign.

Ahhhhh! Waz! Welcome back. You probably don't know me as I only just started posting here last month, but I remember you from quite some time ago. Back when the forum was a decent place to be. :)

Anyhow, congrats on getting married man. PEAC EOUT