"My arms your Hearse" had a little discovery......

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Ummm.....i think prolly alot of ppl here already knwo abou tthis...adn if its been posted before I apologize....but I was listenin to teh album all teh way through at work...withe lyrics infront of me...adn guess waht...every last of teh song is the title of teh next song.....april etheral, when, madrigal...adn so forth....its rather clever I guess.......jsut thought I d share my lil' discvoery.....then again..if its been posted before disregard this post.......Keep rockin...adn yeah this is Opeth's BRUTALIST album .......PEAC EOUT

Yes, this is a very well known fact about this album. Hence the concept of the lyrics goes through the whole album with each of the titles of the next song the last words of the song before. A very clever style indeed.

Ummm.....i think prolly alot of ppl here already knwo abou tthis...adn if its been posted before I apologize....but I was listenin to teh album all teh way through at work...withe lyrics infront of me...adn guess waht...every last of teh song is the title of teh next song.....april etheral, when, madrigal...adn so forth....its rather clever I guess.......jsut thought I d share my lil' discvoery.....then again..if its been posted before disregard this post.......Keep rockin...adn yeah this is Opeth's BRUTALIST album .......PEAC EOUT

do you ever buy albums?

yarlybx9.jpg