"My arms your Hearse" had a little discovery......

Waz was being serious. He's never struck e as Mr. Sarcasm. He's just.... Waz....

The fact he has never, ever deviated from the mis-spacing of "PEAC EOUT" at the end of his posts makes me think his forum persona is most definitely calculated irony. Either that, or he is actually this earnest spazoid and is so lazy he typed out peace out once, didn't care enough to fix the mis-spacing, and is too lazy to retype it and just pastes it at the end of every message. But, either way, he is one of the greatest posters on here.

Are you sarcastic? I mean. WTF Opeth are not a "YEAHIYAA" kinda band.
They just don't say stuff like that

WHITE FACED, HAGGARD GRIN, THIS SERENITY PAINTED DEATH, WITH A HALO OF BITTER DISEASE, BLACK PARAGON IN LINGERING BREATH! YEAH!! WHITE FACED, HAGGARD GRIN, THIS SERENITY PAINTED DEATH, WITH A HALO OF BITTER DISEASE, BLACK PARAGON IN LINGERING BREATH!

Okay, I'll tell ya. It's because he wants to gain as much attention towards himself. His first post was this way, people pointed out the crazyness of it. "PEAC EOUT" stood out, along with all the "........ ....... oprthe....." He must have thought this was a good attention grabber, or he tries to be different. Idk. Waz is okay, not bad, not great.

:erk: 13 :erk:

ok, thnks :) I was just curious, but I guess it was obvious to most people here. I won't be too quick with my stupid questions in the future.
@waz
no offence:headbang:

The fact he has never, ever deviated from the mis-spacing of "PEAC EOUT" at the end of his posts makes me think his forum persona is most definitely calculated irony. Either that, or he is actually this earnest spazoid and is so lazy he typed out peace out once, didn't care enough to fix the mis-spacing, and is too lazy to retype it and just pastes it at the end of every message. But, either way, he is one of the greatest posters on here.

i am a better psoter than Waz...!!!!...!...he tiypes liek an iodit...hahaha...i'm aslo funnier...!!...>:...duder...PEAC EOUT

For anyone who's still roughly on topic, beginning a song/poem with the closing word/phrase of the last song/poem is a technique that was used in medieval and renaissance poetry.
(I forget what it's called... I was going to say a 'round', but that's when one person sings a part, and the next person staggers it and sings the same part a second or two afterwards, etc, etc).
But yeah, some poetry from the middle ages I've read has the same lyrical 'trick'. I'd say Mikael saw some and got the idea, or perhaps he came up with it independently. Either way, it's the only recent example I've seen of this technique.

For anyone who's still roughly on topic, beginning a song/poem with the closing word/phrase of the last song/poem is a technique that was used in medieval and renaissance poetry.
(I forget what it's called... I was going to say a 'round', but that's when one person sings a part, and the next person staggers it and sings the same part a second or two afterwards, etc, etc).
But yeah, some poetry from the middle ages I've read has the same lyrical 'trick'. I'd say Mikael saw some and got the idea, or perhaps he came up with it independently. Either way, it's the only recent example I've seen of this technique.

interesting, I will have to read up on this :wikipedia: