GOD DAMNIT...!!!...I MISS MARTIN LOPEZ....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
was watching my Lamentations DVD........his simplistic drumming on "Ending credits"...!!!...AAAAHhhh......then his lil' fills on "Closure "...right beofer teh sogn brekas.....man........I miss him........really I do.....i never even got to see him live......first time Gene was fillin...adn then Axe was there .,......man....i will really really miss you...wish you the best.......Keep rockin bro.......I heard in the latest interview Mike sayin that...you need to EAT ALOT..!!!........well do that.....get well.....and come back.......maybe you and Axe can alternate on songs.......hahaha.......but yeah...well....i miss you my brother...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

hahahaha........i only got to see lopez once...then i saw axe twice...hahaha....lopez is an amazing drummer...!!!!....but tbph hes not coming back...so....stop bitchin...!!!...hahahah

Hahahaa...true...I waz just watchin Lamenations ear1ier t0day......!!!!.......taht jaz1 inf1uenced breke in Lepear Afin11ty...*sigh*......LOPEZ IZ TEH MAN.......!!!!!!!!....PEAOEIC OUIEAT

Haha!!...I think waz my man had some streetwise arguments there somewhere... like Opeth becoming worlds first band with two drummaz...hahahah!...think about it dudez..Lopez man could play songs like Deliverence and Demon of the fal and let Ax clap his hands with jazz influences...lololol!!... not very bad idea actually...they could create a shitload of mature and meaningful music with two drummaz...only time will tell what future brings...PEAC EOUT!!

NineFeetUnderground said:
why are people waz fans again?

Not AT ALl...ahahah!!!...ha!!..!!!!...!!...Waz Is A vErY RePeTItivE fanBOI...HAHAH!!!...hIS Bon joVI acSOUtic cover Sukcded Cock...hahah!!..PEACEA UOT dominic

i aint play this said:
Not AT ALl...ahahah!!!...ha!!..!!!!...!!...Waz Is A vErY RePeTItivE fanBOI...HAHAH!!!...hIS Bon joVI acSOUtic cover Sukcded Cock...hahah!!..PEACEA UOT dominic

speakin of suckin Cocks....!!!.....ure mom was pretty good at it last night...!!!.....she even swallowed...!!!.......fancy that u lesser being...!!!......PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
speakin of suckin Cocks....!!!.....ure mom was pretty good at it last night...!!!.....she even swallowed...!!!.......fancy that u lesser being...!!!......PEAC EOUT

My MuM WaS AT the hopsital Ytersaday...!!!...!!...stomack surergery..!!yur gay and liyng...!!!..its AlL gOOd...PEAC OT

Hey i miss martin too but it's not like he's gone forever find out who he's playing with & check them out.

i aint play this said:
My MuM WaS AT the hopsital Ytersaday...!!!...!!...stomack surergery..!!yur gay and liyng...!!!..its AlL gOOd...PEAC OT

Fucker/./....!!!......had u not resorted to calling my cover a Cock scuker....I wouldnt have said anything liek that either.....im a easy goin dude....its ure doin...!!!.......i do feel sorry for ure mother though...hope she gets well ......but a lesson for you.....dont feck with ppl...they'll spit back teh dirt u throw at'em...!!!........so watch ure mouth next time lil duder...!!>.......PEAC EOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.