Can we post opeth inspired lyrics......???

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Well its 3 in teh mornign Im havin a hard time sleeping......havent seen mom in liek 3 years man.,.....really miss my folks back home.....so here is something....well a scenario where a sinner like me dies and what happens to him after his passing...Ill try to explain each Stanza as I go.......!!!

Mourner's Lament (dying a lonely and poor death no money for evne afuneral)
Hallowed my passing
porcelain tear
Engraved my resting
entwined in cloaks
tapestry cant afford
Sins Ive gained
Too many to accord

Seared earth
it Cracks my skin (The process of decaying)
vigor withers
weakens my shins
Madrigal sung
but still resonates
Crestfallen
allude my pain

Overture played
Judgment i face
Angels brighten (Im being resurected to be taken to GOD)
My blackend grave
Eerie and pale
My aura it fades
Sepulchral mound
I cannot escape

Epitaph instructs
Pray for dweller
With your faith (I asked for prayers, none but mother answered
You shall confer
My other hope
my Mother's Prayer
She could always
Dispel my Fears

celestial luminance
Before my face (I face god, empty handed : but my Mother I always pleased)
My fortunes fade
Wealth I gathered
lured me away
From the one thing
I could not forsake

Enlightened face
Reaches for me ( Mother's prayer comes through and saves me from Hellfire
My loathsome hold
clutches for Him
Excused and rescued
Rejoiced I feel
My Mother's prayers
Dispel my fears.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I gues it could still use some work....it doenst have an fixed rhyming pattern......every stanza utilizes a differnt scheme..........i jsu tfelt liek venting...adn writing something for my Gracious and looving mother.........god bless us all.....i dont knwo if it made sense to you guys.....but Im contenet after writing thing.......Keep truckin fellas......!!!!......PEACE OUT

The Dude said:
That's like every Opeth song combined into one big megamix.

Brilliant.

Someone should write a program to generate a random Opeth-lyriced song. I'd pay good money to see that.

If music were a woman, Mikael Akerfeldt would have many STDs.

Furthermore, I agree.. with Teh Dood.

Heh, nice writing man - though it still confuses me why you make posts to look like you don't know english, when you obviously do.

Probably shouldn't make every line the same length however. Off the top of my head, i can't think of a single Opeth song where they've done this. You don't want to disappoint Mikael....do you?

thanx guys....realyl glad u kindad liked it....yes the lyrx most def. are opeth inspired...a lil too INSPIRED ....hahahaha....!!!......and <<crimson>> the air fare for 2 way flight to back home is atleast 1200$.....seein how Im a studnet and only haev a descnet job i cant afford to really save that much...i did visit them in 2002......that was a blast...but I still talk to tjhem every week....!!!!....infact my lil bro might come over to USA too.....i once snet 'em DEMON OF THE FAll...adn he got really pissed at me....he said...ti as te miost frightening thisng he had heard in his life....cant wait to turn himinto a full OPETHIAN.....!!!,......and yeah I got As in my english calsses....sjut taht when I type ona forum or email...i tend to use elipses....either way...tahxn alot for readin....u guys rock man....makes me feel good.....Keep reading and rockin...!!!.....PEAC EOUT

How have you gotten A's in English? Most of your "sentences" make sense, as far as the order of the words, and meaning, but the spelling is simply horrendous. I would assume that any English course would involve some writing assignment. Assuming that most people who can write can also type, since all you do is press buttons with letters on them, how is it possible for the spelling in your posts to be legitimate?

it's quite simple really, all he has to do is right-click these underlined words and and pick the appropriate suggested spelling correction.
wazword1bk.jpg

saut said:
Someone should write a program to generate a random Opeth-lyriced song. I'd pay good money to see that.
haha I should try that when I'm bored, it's easy to make only the different words may be time consuming to gather.

gr1m and tr00 said:
hahahaha :hotjump:

thankyou sir and thnkyou Word - spell check....!!!..........hahaha.....Keep rockin duders......PEAC EOUT

Your lyrics are hard to understand( did you use the synonym thing on word to find more complex words?) theres no sort of linking words and it just seems theres just as many long, weird words you can find. thank god for the synonym generator aye.

There once was this fellow named Waz
Who's spelling horrendous it was!
To rhyme he did try
Until by and by
He just gave up because nothing really rhymes with Waz, suggestions?

The mustache, it gallantly waved
In the lights from my spot near the stage
From emotion, I teared
and I chugged my beer
Hey, Lopez's shit got me pretty blazed.

meh, fuck it. I'm tired.