GOD DAMNIT...!!!...I MISS MARTIN LOPEZ....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Septembers Marc said:
This forum sucks big time!!! I hope the Opeth-guys don't have to pay for it, because I'd really advise them to pull the plug on this. I've been reading some threads and couldn't help feeling somewhat ashamed about the nonsense posted here!!

Sorry guys and gals, but what happens here is really sad.

Hmmmmm.... somehow I missed this nugget of a post.

This post makes about as much sense as the NY City Council launching a campaign urging CBS to pull the new season of Survivor because the teams are to be divided upon racial lines (black, asian, latin and white)... and they are going to have a rally at city hall today which will include the council's black, Latino and Asian caucus... incredibly hypoctritical not to mention just how fucking dumb they don't even realize they are.

:erkopalooza:

lol Sammy, I just noticed your custom rank. That's hilarious. How long have you had that?

waz416c said:
was watching my Lamentations DVD........his simplistic drumming on "Ending credits"...!!!...AAAAHhhh......then his lil' fills on "Closure "...right beofer teh sogn brekas.....man........I miss him........really I do.....i never even got to see him live......first time Gene was fillin...adn then Axe was there .,......man....i will really really miss you...wish you the best.......Keep rockin bro.......I heard in the latest interview Mike sayin that...you need to EAT ALOT..!!!........well do that.....get well.....and come back.......maybe you and Axe can alternate on songs.......hahaha.......but yeah...well....i miss you my brother...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Man, I know how you feel... I miss Kim Pettersson a lot... those days were so awesome. Just plain death metal there...

Status
Not open for further replies.