Best pwnage since Opeth flame wars

There can't be too many wars on the internet, so I'm not too late yet! If My Chemical Romance has a messageboard, we should bomb it. The emos wuld go :zombie: and all metalheads would lol at their dead "bodies". Then we have a big pwn-party and wage war on other forums just for fun. If the emos exact revenge, we will recruit more and more n00bz and gather a HUUUGE pwn-army. Let's conquer the internet, n0W duderz!!!

I don't know what's more sad or who I feel worse for. Those who are getting "pwned" and have to put up with a bunch of baseless crap or those who are doing all the "pwning" of random people that really have nothing better to do.

hahahahahhahaha :lol:
you are just angry cuz lots of people is on my side and cuz your thread was a failure :lol:
and no, I don't have power, you neither :p

you have no side... you're jumping on heartless name's "this thread sucks" bandwagon, so don't credit yourself for something you haven't done.

i just pity you... cause you're always talking shit about the people that cares (or in my case, cared) for you...

for example, Alexis... he's your friend and you're continuously trying to humiliate him.

quoting codi: "you failed at life". and that's just sad.

you have no side... you're jumping on heartless name's "this thread sucks" bandwagon, so don't credit yourself for something you haven't done.

i just pity you... cause you're always talking shit about the people that cares (or in my case, cared) for you...

for example, Alexis... he's your friend and you're continuously trying to humiliate him.

quoting codi: "you failed at life". and that's just sad.

hahahaha looks like I touched a nerve, good thing :lol:

First of all, I did'nt read the posts of heartless, i just read the first post (your post) and then commented. You're just angry cuz there are many people, including your dear Alexis, who think this thread is unfunny and boring. This thread is a failure, sorry for that.

Second, Alexis is my friend yeah, and he perfectly knows that when I say things about him, it's for joking and everytime I say something about him, he plays the game too. Alexis also makes fun of me and I don't take it seriously. Alexis is not like YOU, he does not take Internet things seriously hahahaha.

And how can you say I failed at life? Do you know me in real? The answer is NO. Stop quoting an idiot. Or wait, maybe for Codi and you Internet is life?

Now relax cuz you're just looking more idiot everytime you post.

Reactions: Nikotiini
hahahaha looks like I touched a nerve, good thing :lol:

First of all, I did'nt read the posts of heartless, i just read the first post (your post) and then commented. You're just angry cuz there are many people, including your dear Alexis, who think this thread is unfunny and boring. This thread is a failure, sorry for that.

Second, Alexis is my friend yeah, and he perfectly knows that when I say things about him, it's for joking and everytime I say something about him, he plays the game too. Alexis also makes fun of me and I don't take it seriously. Alexis is not like YOU, he does not take Internet things seriously hahahaha.

And how can you say I failed at life? Do you know me in real? The answer is NO. Stop quoting an idiot. Or wait, maybe for Codi and you Internet is life?

Now relax cuz you're just looking more idiot everytime you post.
i didnt have an internet girlfriend ;)

no... you see, you had an internet girlfriend... that's why you failed at life... it's all conected

wtf? I never had an internet girlfriend :lol:
You are making fake argurments, sophisms again idiot.
And I repeat it again: you are changing subject.
Congratulations on being owned in your own thread!!

wtf? I never had an internet girlfriend :lol:
You are making fake argurments, sophisms again idiot.
And I repeat it again: you are changing subject.
Congratulations on being owned in your own thread!!
you had... stop lying.

and being owned in my own thread? please, you couldn't pwn someone even if your life depended on it.

you had... stop lying.

and being owned in my own thread? please, you couldn't pwn someone even if your life depended on it.

I never had. Stop with the lies now.

And yes, you were owned. You changed the subject many times cuz you could not find a valid argument to my posts. Now go back with Codi, maybe he will enlight you with his ignorance :)

I never had. Stop with the lies now.

And yes, you were owned. You changed the subject many times cuz you could not find a valid argument to my posts. Now go back with Codi, maybe he will enlight you with his ignorance :)
it's true.

dude, i told you like 3 times that mini pwnage a page ago and you refused to see it...

i'm not the one avoiding.