SPS Forever - Forever SPS

Electric Eye

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2002
what !! i have to post i hate so and so news do i? its music newslike it or fuck off dirt bag!SPS

pity reply!!SPS

and shouldnt you be checking you arse for your boyfriends love bites!!SPS

HE LEAVES ME ALONE I,LL LEAVE HIM ALONE,OTHERWISE HE CAN FUCK OFF!!sps

what part of general music forum dont you understand?? its clearly written at the top,all the posts i put on were about general music,not like your posts,5% about maiden and 95% about you and ur bum chum ee slagging peopel of,if you want this go to www.airguitar+electricassaregaylovers.com and discuss your bedroom antics there,we dont want to have it here!!SPS

so why else did you think ee was sticking his cock up your ass for?? just to warm it up? u gay boy! go away AND shag little boys!SPS

nightmare then u bum basher!!SPS

simple. bum basher=AirguitarSPS

tough shit i will continue even more now you have said that!! SPS

do u really think iam bothered by you,fuck of and die!!sps

i could say the same to you loser!!SPS

yes i know you are so does everyone else here!!SPS

EXCUSE ME ARSEHOLE BUT WHATS YOUR PROBLEM,ALL THE 30 CDS I WAS SELLING WERE GENUINE(MOTLEY CRUE GENORATION SWINE) AND MISTAKES DO HAPPEN(LOOK AT YOU!!) EVEN IF THEY WERENT WHATS IT TO YOU,ARE YOU NOW THE POLICE OR SOMETHING,GO GET A LIFE AND STOP INTERFEARING IN OTHER PEOPLES LOSER!!!

SO!!! SEE IF I CARE!!SPS

because as u said earlier i have every right to reply,you dont like it dont read/ or reply to the post!!SPS

IST LY I DO SELL EXCESS,FOR SOME REASON YOU SEEM TO THINK THIS IS UNTRUE WHICH IT ISNT,SO GET UR FACTS RIGHT,2ND LY THE NEW ARRIVALS I POST HERE ARE FROM MY BOOTLEG TRADING SITE,AND I TRADE ONLY,DONT SELL SO PLEASE TRY AND GET THIS RIGHT,AS UR CONFUSED,NOT ME HERES MY SITE LINK TO SEE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME(www.maxpages.com/djboots) I POST MY NEW ARRIVALS HERE FOR MY FELLOW TRADERS ON HERE WHO WEANT TO TRADE WITH ME,OK? LETS GO OVER IT AGAIN NEW ARRIVALS=BOOTLEG CDS I TRADE OK?? SIMPLE TO SOME PEOPLE!! Now is that really too hard to understand? SPS

are you drunk or just a plain wanker??SPS

ALL THESE ARSEHOLES ASKING WHYS SPS NOT REPLYING HE MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!!! CAN ANY OF YOU LOSERS READ(DID YOU GO TO SKOOL???)READ THE ABOVE POST,ESPECIALLY THE BIT WHERE IT SAYS THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE SUBJECT,NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO BREAK THIS DOWN, LAST POST USUALLY MEANS NO MORE AFTER THAT(EXCEPT HAVING TO REPEAT FOR LOSERS AND ASSHOLES)AND SUBJECT IS THIS POST SO PUT TOGEHTER THAT MEANS I WASNT REPLYING HERE AGAIN,OK? NOT SURE ASK MUMMY IAM SURE AFTER HOURS OF WORK SHE WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT INTO YOUR THICK HEAD WHAT IT MEANS,NOW RUN AWAY AND GET BARBIE DRESSED FOR SKOOL,U TOSSERS!!!!SPS

come on i thought you knew everything about me come on your slippnig!!) loser sps

iam suprised you even know what a twat is??or maybe you dont and you think looknig in the mirror is the only one you have ever seen!!SPS

UR THE BIGGEST WANKER ON HERE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GET LOST

at least u give us something to laugh at,and if we ever get bored with laughing at you,you could show us a foto of ur self that would keep us laughing for weeks!!! monkey face!!SPS

actually i have no grandparents they all died ,like u should be,at least i got parents not like you found in a donkey shed!SPS

and send me ur addrews iam sure my wife would beat the living crap out of you,shes a black belt in karate(but then you would cry to mummy donkey)SPS

come back when you have traded and got any mates loser!!!SPS

GET A LIFE? IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE ON HERE SPEAKING ABOUT THE MAIN SUBJECT OF THIS BB?( TRADING NOT SLAGGIN OF PEOPLE FOR NO REASON) THEN FUCK OF AND PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIE(AND NOT MOLSETING HER NOW NOW!)SPS

WTF DO YOU ACTUALLY LIVE ON THIS PLANET??

some people have spelling problems at least like u said ur a boy(have you found ur chipolata yet?) and others like me are men! sps

its better being full of shit than like u full of sheep semen !!SPSD

i dont have to just ify myself to a english prick liek u loser!

NO U LOt give birth to losers like u thats worse than any life form that exists on mars!!SPS

IF YOU HAD STAYED IN A 200 MILE RADIUS OF ME,I SWEAR I WOULD HAVE RIPPED YOUR HEAD OF WITH MY BAREHANDS FOR THAT!

mind u maybe ur mister perfect,if you say u are then yes that is the 1st sign of schizophrenia!!!SPS

not another one who,s saying you should tread carefuilly your begining to sound like mr c m!!SPS

eh no i will not apologise,the way i see it is,my son has many disabilites(at least 4 or 5)and then if anyone slags him of then they are out of order,but as i see it no-one here has scyshoprhenia(i no its not spelt right) so iam not really slaging anyone of who has it ,its only a term used to imply not right in the head!!last post on the matter as trav said its getting stupid,with ur never ending drivle,bye SPS

who do you think you are the law or something,come back when you have a decent collection to talk about,becasue everything else you say is boring SPS

i think certain people have a vendetta against me,every time they post they feel they have to slag me of,well you wont get rid of me that easily SPS

simple solution then ,dont join in!! it was you who brought my post down earlier about jc so look at yourself 1st!!SPS

being A gayboy you should know about taking things low!!SPS

ee dropped his trousers in front of him again!!SPS

go fuck yourself!! oh sorry i shouldnt have said that ,you have probably attempted it when ee is away!!SPS

more like your only reply,so it must be true!!SPS

i KNOW your blind,its probably from to much WANKING over your blow up doll!!SPS

hoy electric ass fuck off back to your banana republic full of disease and hunger and leave us all alone!!SPS

if ur mum is bleeding is not dengue was my dick that destroyed her nast y pussy,u pieto!!SPS

ur a fuck wit bean eater!!SPS

2 fuckin gays togehter gene simmons and ricky,whos going to feel whos bum 1st??SPS

no fuck you, jean simmons is a homo him and his band are gays with there poofy make up!! SPS

god iam not the only one who has noticed this!!!! he is actually joining in a still doesnt delete any! whats the point in him being a moddie? hes so fuckin usless!!SPS

my cat thats fat and does naff all day would also do a better job!!SPS

well said i 2nd+3rd that FUCK OFF!!sps

most are nice and helpful but u get some who are arrogant ,stupid,use abusive language,let power go to there head,and are generally fuckin usless! so if you fit any of those 2 your in with a chance!SPS

1 things for sure,they certainly have 1 gorilla working for them!!SPS

he is a male whore!! but no ones that desperate to pay him for it!!SPS

at least a cunts usefull more than you are loser!!SPS

SAME TO YOU U FUCKWIT!!SPS

as for forever shutting up,do everyone here a favour and do that!!SPS

theres only 1 thing i can say about you, YOUR A FUCKING LOSER!!SPS

thats says it all,no one likes you,YOU FUCKING PRICK!! SPS

a trouble maker?? it s not me whos on here asking if sps is getting back on forum,its got nothing to do with you what ido like it or get lost!!SPS

and who do you reckon is then mate? and dont say ur name,(CHILDREN OF BODOM,S singer) my cat can sing better than that shit band can!!SPS

I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT SHIT BAND AND I NEVER WANT TO,AS FOR HALFORD YES HES GOOD ,BUT BETTER THAN BRUCE?? GET A GRIP OBVIOUSLY U HAVE A SCREW LOSE SOMEWHERE!!! SPS

ANY BAND WITH A NAME LIKE THAT MUST BE CRAP.I have more than u clue about music than u ever will ,and ur the poser,you mirror hugger!!SPS

EH NO I HATE THEM AS WELL,I HAVE BEEN INTO METAL FOR OVER 20 YEARS I WAS LISTENING TO METAL WHEN YOU WERE STILL SHITTING UR NAPPIES!!!(LAST MONTH PROBABLY)

and u really are a sad prick hu!!!

think b4 u write!! has bruce been in maiden for 20 years?? eh no so FUCK OFF!!SPS

whatever u homo!! go back to being what you truly are a BEANEATER!! u got DENGUE HEMMORRAGICO lately?? all you mexicans are just poor spainsh slaves!! your just a PRIETO!! SPS

hahahhahhah BEANEATER!!!

no he just seems to be a sad prick who has nothing better to do!!SPS

who cares? try all you like its not going to affect me eihter way iam staying no matter what you do or say!! so carry on!!SPS

whatever your probably another one taking the piss so iam not really bothered!!SPS

more lies i never posted any of that! but who cares say all you like none of you matter anyway!!SPS

yes britney being a transexual you should know all about that!!SPS

if your from sweden hows the marriage you have with the 4 guys?? as you swedes all love comunal marriages u gay fucker!!SPS

fuck you!!SPS

becasue we all rule!! do you not read the faq,s u thick bastard!!SPS

takes one to know one!!SPS

FUCK U!! SPS

yes u cant worm your way out of this fuckhead!!SPS

how am i acting stupid? what just because i proffed ee slagged someones dead mum?? as if i want aNY TRUST FROM MOST of the fuckin losers here anyway!!SPS

did i slag ur dead mother? no ? but u did to phils he has the proof!! as for you saying so i dont know i havent read any crap u have written in weeks i sensibly put you on my ignore list so i didnt have to read anymore of your crap!!SPS

i dont expect anyone to belive me ee has you all brain washed,he thinks he can be smart with me i am just returning the favour!!SPS

as for hearing the twisted news from me,it was bbuk that told me this not me that told him!! so fuck you!!SPS

think what you like,i knew all the losers would side with electric ass anyway see if i care SPS

and what do you want a FUCKIN BLUE PETER BADGE??SPS

its better than being a boring fuck like you!!SPS

iam bored and want my post count up!!SPS

he knows at long last hes actual been found out for the fuckin asshole scum bag liar he is!!SPS

WHATEVER LOSER!! SPS

as for hoping i die,the same goes to you,a long painful one ,hopefully tonight sometime maybe on the way home!FUCK YOU BIG TIME!!SPS

as for going to hell at least i wont meet you there!!SPS

i was just showing how much of a ass ee is slagging dead people!!the only reason your on my ignore list i i cant be fucked reading any crap u post no other reason!!SPS

i have heard that all the bean eaters like you have caught DENGUE HEMMORRAGICO!! hahahahha i hope you have you homo!!SPS

more like is there something u want to tell us,changing your name from man to woman,so your transexual?? SPS

i cant post a pic of myself as i dont have a scanner,no other reason! who you going to ber tonight?? is it mr or miss?? u transexual SPS

hows it unprovoked BEAN EATER?? aLL the slaggings u have given me,u deserve it!! PIETO, if you think iamwasting your bandwith then fuck off somewhere else!! u spanish slave!!SPS

i would rather watch sharon the boring old fuck bag of a queen SPS

poor quality? u on drugs? u watching it on a portable tv 4 houses away? SPS

typical responce? iam very sorry i i dont like chrisitan metal i really do apoligse...NOT we all haev diff tastes and christian metal is one of the biggest jokes ever SPS

u have a cheek saying that after actually admitting to liknig mano:cheddar: i dont need ur help anyway so SPS

yes iam sure i will,after all iam a stratovarius junkie when it comes to cds,i have 7 copies of infinite SPS

u really have lost the plot!! a lot of people may consider ac/dc boring but they would blow away montrose and status quo with both hands behind there backs SPS

THE fbi watch u all!!!

ur past help sorry SPS

jayne andrews is one of the most annoying cows ever SPS

oh tosser speak for ur self i love being scottish and very patriotic,we dont need losers like u fuck off to england DICK HEAD!!! SPS

any film thaT SLAGS of my home land is lousy!!!!! SPS

SOIF THATS THE CASE,1 SIMPLE QUESTION............ WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING HERE? GO TO KORN BB AND GIVE US ALL PIECE!!! SPS

another non-maiden fan why dont u also....... FUCK OFF TO THE KORN BB LOSER SPS

speak english ALIEN SPS

u on drugs? its the greatest thrash cd of all time and in the top 10 metal cds of all time get a grip SPS

so are u!! we are all intilted to our opinions SPS

dont get stroppy loser,this is a maiden talk forum the everything else(gamma :cheddar: ) included goes in there SPS

my cat farting sounds like a jannick gers riff but we dont discuss my cat here,i suppose hes maiden related as well? SPS

no u shut the fuck up,u ****s come here with no posts and think u know better get a life and fuck of to korn bb SPS

not more manowar crap,if this iswhat we have to expect in 2003 then please skunk make a manowar and :cheddar: forum and keep this shit out of here!!! SPS

no iam not iam just sick of all this endless manowar crap,if i wanted to read all this :cheddar: i would go to there website SPS

and i suggest u shut the fuck up about things u know fuck all about SPS

why should i? u,ee+mano:cheddar: are the biggest posters of crap on here,the day u lot stop then i,ll stop until then shut the fuck up SPS

same to u fuckin loser SPS

being nice? god i would hate to see them nasty? whats it to do with u anyway,fuck off loser SPS

no hassles mano:cheddar: need more sad losers as fans topping this may attract more SPS

iam getting a bit FUCKED OFF with the amount of manowar posts on here,you would think they owned this board not maiden? please all join the mano board and leave that crap of off here!!!! SPS

kinda harsh?? i dont think so every day i come here all i see is manowar are so fucking brilliant threads everywhere!! SPS

no there crap save ur money and buy something decent SPS

U R THE WEAKEST LINK-GOODBYE SPS

yes they are as sad as each other SPS

u should really stay away from breathing its not ur strong point SPS

in your dreams,no doubt u have many wet ones SPS

i didnt say iam a innocent victim, js has on many occasions slagged me and many other but like a lot of people here losers tend to stick togehter,frankly i couldnt give a fuck what anyone thinks or says on the subject SPS

try nothing and give us all piece SPS

what 2 threads in 6 months,god u slag of 10+ people per week but nothing is said about that,i think by quoting the other thread u must be a closet bsb fan as well SPS

yes i presume they can ,i have heard u have a thing for mules and its not having conversations with them SPS

u still here u lying loser? SPS

u must be a sad bastard if u listen to them SPS

u must be on drugs my sister likes them and says there more popier than westlife and they aint heavy SPS

obviously they have let you out of the mental hospital for a few days b4 christmas but why they gave u a pc on the outside god only knows?? SPS

who gives a fuck!! i maybe a english teacher ur just a childish troublemaker SPS

maybe one day u will wake up and like good music,then you will go out and buy all iced earths cds SPS

bah humbug SPS

loser,u, fuckhead SPS

i doubt they also dont know how to spell decent music either,or the meaning of give up your fucking shit!! SPS

try it loser!! SPS

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH dont make me laugh!!!!!!! SPS

u cant leaVE U,LLSTILL BE HERE AT 11PM TONIGHT sps...

they may stink but not as much as judas priest there a fuckin laugh ,total gay boys SPS

wheres the proof???,if u cant back it up with proof and not just bullshit crap then SHUT THE FUCK UP and crawl back into the hole u camefrom SPS

i suppsoe i should but that think he knows it all fucker who actually knows fuck all really winds me up! SPS

omly sad bastards sit anyway SPS

u on drugs? harris is famous and it doesnt stop him fucking up good recordings so no i dont want to be famous? SPS

also i cant be fucked with guys like harris fucking about with production of cds when clearly they dont have a clue,its the same thing if you dont like what i say simple solution GET TO FUCK!! SPS

whatever fuCK head i forgot u are the big man here ......NOT SPS

EXACTLLY! SPS

u have just really lost the plot try sleeping at nights and taking less drugs matey SPS

u must have taken a dodgy batch of drugs u really have lost it i can 99.9% guarantee it wont be called that!! SPS

my god WE THINK WERE HARD dont we? ur as hard as a babies 1st shit loser SPS

if ee was in my family he would have been shot years ago FUCK HIM!!!! SPS

its better than u fucking a horse isnt it? SPS

hes a prick,sorry no hes not there useful hes not hes not even any better than shit on ur shoe SPS

that is very true,ur a SPECIAL CASE sps

i knew thiswould happen,actually u called him a RETARD,i konw of at least 4 people who can confirm this,i actually dont have a clue why u come here? u and ee never enter to post anything to do with maiden on the maiden talk page,for the simple reason nither of u like maiden,so why not do us all a favour and FUCK OFF to some pishy nu-metal forum SPS

i know 2 is unbearable u and ee should FUCK OFF sps

I THINK NOT,ITS NOT ME WHO STARTS 10+ WORTHLESS ,MEANING LESS THREADS A DAY

U ONLY HAD TO SAY1 WORD WHICH U DID,AS FOR ARGIUNG I HAVE LEARNT TO IGNORE U(THIS IS THE LAST THREAD OF URS I READ B4 U GO ON THE PLACE U BELNOG IGNORE LSIT WITH EE,WHY DO U THINK I HAVENT ARGUED WITH HIM LATELY I HAVENT READ ANY CRAP HE HAS POSTED!!)

ITS NOT STRANGEJUST FACT,U HAVE TO MANY BUM LICKERS HERE TO MAKE SOTIRES UP FOR U FOR ME TO WIN THIS

THATS A LAUGH,I HAVENT SAID A WORD TO U IN WEEEKS THEN I FIND U STARTING ONE OF UR USUALLY CRAP THREADS ON THE VALLEY SLAGGING ME OF(U CANT HELP URSELF) SO I HAVE ONLY RETALIATED,U STARTED IT YET AGAIN)

EASY SOLUTION THEN DONT,FUCK OF AND SHAG UR CAMEL ON THE KORN BB

iam afraid to say u need more than help wanting those,i know a good shrink,do u want his fone no?? SPS

how can anyone here say they like this crap band!!there fucking awful,i got there cd and thought it was total piss!!my cat taking a shit sounds better than these tossers do! how they ever gotarecord deal amazes me,mind u they got dropped by the record label so they must have got wise to them after a while!!

u tired? must be to much wanking u tosser,fuck off and jerk of to area fuck all

thats classic coming from somepone with the name demented,you have to be to listen to that crap!!if iam stupid u must be the thickest ever to think area 54 have any talent whatso ever!!

fuck off u english fuck wit,at least we have a national dress,more than u plus 4 loving dog shaggers have!

becasue iam trying to get all you losers to accept this band is utter garbage!! no i dont have anything better to do,so tough if its a waste of your time simple dont reply!! loser

no i havent heard of grammar whats that? some stuck up english thing!! sorry i am scottish i dont accept any english polices!!

yes iam whats the problem you cockney tosser!!

its a pity i couldnt say the same for english women,95% are slappers the other 5% are dogs!

or u u slapper,i wasted £5 on u and u were a duff shag!!

becasue i dont try and pass myself of as a musician like they try to do,but iam sure given the breaks they have been i would have made 100% more effort,and a better job than those so called loser musicians did!

no i checked urs! under the bit where it said over the hill slapper is so desperate she seeks anyone for good time for 50 p(overpriced)

not much chance of any of that happening,1stly if u like this crap then we,ll never be at the same gig and 2ndly,u,ll never take me unawares or from behind,and a bottle woludnt enter any where near me,my ur sad ,u need weapons to fight ur battles,loser! i have 2 fists and even one would take you out ,if not i have 2 feet as well,take a case of bottles u,ll still lose!

is that what grandad told ya last night when he couldnt get it up u but u said u understood!!??

i had heard u were into all things anal, as it happens yes!!

as for leasving the forum before iam kicked off,what reason would this be for? for not liking the band? god thats a hangable offence....NOT!

no hassles ur loss loser

speak for yourself,i only want to trade bootlegs,my feeling are the same about you,if you dont like me fair enough,just shut up and leave me alone,i dont bother ur sad lonely carcass do i!!!

in flamessold out? more like u wimped out!! r2r is awesome the best and heaviest in flames yet,clayman was there worst cd and r2r will be the best for years to come!!"

nor did i with u but u still made a issue of it! frankly i dont want to trade with anyone as arrogant and pig headed as you,and yes it is a loss but i dont care,as for forgetting it,i seem to remember it was you who brought it back up in the 1st place,so u have made ur bed,now lie in it!!!

PROVE IT? OR BACK OF BITCH!!!!

yes it does sound like u have been shit on from a great height?

actually smart ass ur wrong its cdrs,u have a big problem with me,well frankly i couldnt give a toss,i dont really care if u redircet it or bin it? i thought i would offer real fans,not losers like u,the chance to have these shows,i have enough trades without coming here,and being confronted with fuckheads that think there smart like u

no she didnt want some spainsh jerk so i showed here what a real man had,and thats not tennis balls

please ur self,talking of morons how are u???

who cares if some asshole calls me a moron i wont lose sleep over it

who the fuck are u to say this?? iam a well know and reputable trader in many 100,s of list either back it up or shut the fuck up loser

fuck off and go listen to duran-duran and leave us real men to listen to arch enemy i have had the new cd over a mnoth now and its awesome!

pity reply from a loser

not only is he sellnig recording that arent his(downloaded from dc hub in mp3 only)hes also using my friend dr kwinzzies covers he has made for htis gig that quite clearly state on them TRADE ONLY,NO SELL!!!!i have reported u to e-bay and will contiune until u get banned from there u fuckin loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if the police stopped u for speeding u would just say leave me alone nad u would get off would u?NO!] he knows in the hub is for sharing NO SELLNIG,Aand covers clearly stae NO SELL, u would be pissed if u had spent ages recording a gig or creating a cover to get some ass wipe toswser thinking he can break all the rules and sell it for his own profit! SPS

actually by signing up to the dc hub he agreed to not sell nboots and by downloading covers he agreed to not sell also so yes he did agree to the prison rukes jerk

i notice nandos very quiet on htis post?? maybe he thinks if he ignores it,it may go away,no cahnce mate ur going down,even if it takes a while mate ,ur a worthless theiving bastard

not that u,ll be bothered but ur on mine,i was only having a luagh on the maiden bb but u seem to think i was hitting on u,dont flatter urself love,iam not DESPERATE

very coo lthanks,feeling mutual u ugly cow SPS

cool thanks a twat is useful(unless like u ,u dont know what its for)more than i can day about u SPS

i have as much right to be here as anyone else i have no intention to get lost ,so go fuck urself(no-one else will) go back to ur street corner u whore SPS

ORANGUTAN,yes i saw u in the next cage to me u chimp SPS

and are u gay or just plain still licking ur mothers fanny? SPS

who cares?? i dont so shut up and crawl back into ur hole loser

in ur dreams idiot,in ur dreams SPS

EH no.think i,ll stay around a little while longer,thanks,oh u dont want me too? oh dear well i have news for u,idiot,i have as much right as all the other losers to be here so fuck u i have no intention of leaving SPS

no not suprised,i know everyone who comes here is a idiot so i have come to expect childish behaviour from you all now,i actually laughed when i saw it,any of u thinking iam actually going to run away just because one of u say i should go

true yes,i actually have al ife(a job and family) not like all u lot who sit here all day,but then i suppose mental hospitals are introducing the internet to most of there in mates now,so its not suprising SPS

u couldnt crush a empty paper bag!! come back when ur big enough and old enough then u,ll be to old! SPS

he,ll never be like me, hes not good enough to reach my standard,he will always be in the gutter SPS

yes but obviously the mental asylum is doing a project on cut,copy and paste so u 2 are topof the class,now maybe u have reduced ur sentence by 1 year SPS

Hhahah Ur Lot Are So Funny I Come Here Daily For A Laugh,pity U Were On Stage U Could Make Al Iving Out Of Being A Idiot Sps

silentplanetscot said:
yes but obviously the mental asylum is doing a project on cut,copy and paste so u 2 are topof the class,now maybe u have reduced ur sentence by 1 year

SPS
Alright, Quasimodo.
icon14.gif

Darksyde said:
Just out of interest, when SPS posts in this thread do you plan to copy and paste the comment into the list or let it stand alone?

I'll update the list as often as possible.