POSER DISPOSER/U GODDAMN motherFUCKER

Well,, devil dude at least u didnt say stupid shit. And Inoticed DL didnt too. Counting this post,,that makes three that had nothing offencive,,,make some ground here!!!

PD is someone from this board that is being a fuckup at the other-board, right?

Ledmag has confronted HIM. noone else. just POSER.

-Yet you stick up for POSER Dragonlord, by attacking ledmag and saying that he is starting shit. (C'mon bitch, attack me too, i'm from the other board, and i want PD to fuck off too. so what's the difference?)

You are acting like you have something to hide, Dragonlord, tell us, you're poser disposer, right?

If not, why the fuck are you sticking up for him? I mean, he's ruining this 'Snazzy' board's reputation as perfect. You should be attacking him. Oh, but sorry, i forgot, he's from this board, and he's probably you. so i apologize.

There's better things to do than attack Ledmag and the people of the other board, after all, Ledmag is only saying that he wants PD to fuck off. Which i do as well. PD should fuck off, and stop abusing people and saying stupid shit.

You people whinge too much. If you want a flame war, attack me, because LSDphilosophy and I are the kings of flamewars. :)))

he he, of sorry, i forgot, you people are posers, and you never WENT to the 'official' board before. my mistake. :)

They say that we're in the final days
Religion is power
Because most of us fell like rats in a maze
Do you worship me?
I'm a bastard saint, I'm a sycophant
A parasite that lives for just one goal
Mind control

Send your money to Jesus Christ
Mail order your eternal life
Band your mind, make you turn around
Don't believe when they tell you
That even God needs money
God needs money from you

Anyone recognize my signature yet?

Isnt that a britney spears song... hmm I can't quite put my finger on it, I mean I listen to Nevermore but am too braindead to understand hmmmm... ah fuck I will take a guess...ummm Godmoney and thats my final answer

You're a dipshit NoLordy Capone, of course we recognize your fucking signature. Anyway, do you even know what it means perchance???? Or do you steal from Godmoney (by britney spears...) what you do not understand??

Ps. Dragonlord; If you actually read my message, i was only attacking you for the first half of the message, and the second half was aimed at the people who have just jumped on the bandwagon with the new forum. Do you really think i would write a whole message about YOU?? :))

You people whinge too much. If you want a flame war, attack me, because LSDphilosophy and I are the kings of flamewars. :)))

Did i say "DRAGONLORD, you whinge too much???? NOOOOO!!!!" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ledmag
but at the same time,,,I cant help but think this thread would have disappeard down in the heap of other posts that noone wants to look at, if u had not poured the gas on the fire. Every time Iget over that little incadent,,I stop by here and find that u have posted more insulting remarks,,,which as u say,,has nothing to do to u. Lets u and I let this thing die,,,what do u say? Huh?

Originally posted by ledmag
Hey u fucking shit eating RETARD,,,get ur dick out of ur sister BASTARD! And after u remove ur dick from ur sisters MOUTH,,,,come over here and get ur fucking mother,,,,the fucking no good WHORE is killing me u sorry SON OF A BITCH! ANd one more thing,,,,dude its bad enough u fuck ur sister and ur mom,,,,but ur fucking wrinkled ass slimy false teeth wearing cunt eater of a granmother,,,,U r one sick my pals! ANd that goes for the rest of u fuckers who r comeing over to the other board just to show ur fucking faggot asses! Tell ya what nut mouth,,Ill make a deal with u,,,,I will give u a quart jar of CUM,,,,and I know u like CUM,,,,anyway,,,,I ll give ya that jar to just shut ur mouth...OK.....prick eater,,,,oK? Oh yeah,,,dude,,thats nasty letting ur dad shit on ur face! U need some help u little dick imp! AND, your whore ass mom just told me that U AND HER share a BIG BLACK DOUBLE HEADED DILDO!!! GODDAMN MAN!!!! CREEPING FUCKING JESUS DUDE! And whats more is,,,,she says u take it deeper in ur ass than she does in her cunt! ANd by the way she talks,,,that cunt has been filled to the rimm so many times,,,The motherfucker echoes! Its so fucking flappy,,the bitch pisses on herself. Dude thats not good,,,she needs to see a doc about that,,,her fucking pussy is so big,,, I dont see how her GODDAMN guts dont fall out! So FUCK U AND UR FAMILY ASS FACE!!!!

i laughed at this for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time! :lol:

Ha ha.... "Nut Mouth"

That is classic :D

What happened to all the flame wars around here?? I kinda miss 'em...