I got 2 girls who want to wax my chest hair

I have an average amount of Viking fur on my chest. My arms on the other hand, are so bare that it appears that I shave them. They are so silky smooth in fact, that I sometimes jack off while looking down.

Lamerica. I have grizzly bear legs, you cant even see the skin. And my facial hair is retarded and grows longer and patchier in some areas. If I dont shave for awhile I look like Ted Kaczynski.

Lamerica. I have grizzly bear legs, you cant even see the skin. And my facial hair is retarded and grows longer and patchier in some areas. If I dont shave for awhile I look like Ted Kaczynski.

hahahaha i hear you about the legs. i have WEIRD facial hair too... dude, i should find a picture of me from sophomore year. couldnt grow a THREAD of hair on any part of my face, but I had thiiiickkkk foresty sideburns that went all the way down to my neck. its insane, i dont understand how that is possible.

no worries hairy manly men ... there is a backlash against the metrosexual fellas around these parts. the return of the smelly hairy man is imminent ... now what chicks we will attract this is another story.

sample_no_maam.jpg

A bunch of "d00ds" in my school went tanning (in one of those booths) together and I couldn't help calling them gay.

edit: The best part is that two were dark skinned Italians and the other two were Armenian and Greek.