Hair fetishes

metalshallneverdie82

dangerous fan
Dec 5, 2002
London
Visit site
There is this strange man that follows me around and askes if he can buy my hair. He offers me hundreds of dollars and he has been doing it the past 4 years. He now is getting hostile calling me a fucking bitch.

He comes into my work which is a public library and looks on the internet at ladies with long hair getting it shaved off. The prints off the pictures and approaches me and asks when Im going to let him do that to me.

I don't know what his fetish is, does he have something against girls with long hair, does he like blad women or does he want my hair so he can make underpants out of it or something??????

I

Originally posted by Draconamis
I would take into consideration the fact that he wants to pay you hundreds of dollars for your hair....
I mean, it'll grow back eventually....

No way. Its scary to think what he wants to us it for.

Besides my hair is really my only distinguishing feature! It will take years to get back to this length.

I was joking the first time....
but seriously, maybe you should consider walking down to your local court house and petitioning for a restraining order and/or talking to the police about your problem.....they love busting perverts

Harassment is a punishable offence (at least here in the shitty ol' USofA) Maybe you just need to talk to the right cops.....or the media, if the media jumped on top of this thing, then the police would take some action....it sounds newsworthy enough

So it's a completely moot point then?
You obviously aren't worried about it......
I'm confused.....
no, you know what, nevermind my confusion,
I'm sorry you are having bad trouble with a frightening person, I hope it works out for you, and best of luck on your move and whatnot :)