Hair

Mtaclof

Feb 16, 2003
Visit site
I'm growing out my hair now, and it's reached about 5 or 6 inches long. It's getting really fucking annoying, as it's in that awkward in between stage. How long did it take you guys to get your hair like shoulder length? I shaved my head 9 months ago.

Yeah, it's gonna take you at least a year or so...

For the first two years after shaving mine completely off, it was in that awkward stage...

Only time will help....

The longest I've ever gone without a haircut was 9 months..and it was horrible. See, I have curly hair when it gets long. I could never see myself having long hair. It'd just look too akward.

Sometimes hair grows really slow or not at all. I know a guy who had the same lenght hair for 3 years until it started to grow again. It has something to do with your eating habits and such. Usually it should grow like 1cm per month.

6 months ago I had it down to my middle back,then I had a buzz cut
but it took me 3 and a half years to have it that long

@blakmetalemp:you are probably bald
:lol:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Sometimes hair grows really slow or not at all. I know a guy who had the same lenght hair for 3 years until it started to grow again. It has something to do with your eating habits and such. Usually it should grow like 1cm per month.

I hear ya. I eat a lot of pizza and my pubic hairs grow back pretty slow. I eat fruits and veggies and vrrrrrrooooom! It's Whoopi Goldbergs nightmare down there. Regarding headhair- I think the more often you cut it, the quicker and longer/fuller it grows back. I think if Bruce Willis stopped shaving his head NOW, it'd grow back like Cher's hair within a two week period.

@blakmetal- Where the fuck is Woodbury?

Actually cutting hair doesn't make it grow faster, it's good for the hair to trim it every now and then, to get rid of split ends etc. My hair's growing really fast (at least according to my friends) and I haven't even trimmed it for two years. And I eat unhealthy. Mwahaha :p

i cut mine to like 2 inches short and it took almost 2 years to get down to my shoulders.. i wore a bandana almost the entire time, didn't have to deal with it sticking out everywhere and what not

hmm well im still trying to grow my hair. it was at a pretty good lenghth a while ago but then one night when very drunk i was just sick of it always getting in my way and went into the bathroom and hacked off what i thought was just a littel bit but turned out the next day to beWay shorter that i thought i had cut it... that was probably about a year ago now and it still hasent gotten back to where it was:mad: :( and seems to be now takeing forever to grow....

Originally posted by lady of bodom
hmm well im still trying to grow my hair. it was at a pretty good lenghth a while ago but then one night when very drunk i was just sick of it always getting in my way and went into the bathroom and hacked off what i thought was just a littel bit but turned out the next day to beWay shorter that i thought i had cut it... that was probably about a year ago now and it still hasent gotten back to where it was:mad: :( and seems to be now takeing forever to grow....

How short did you cut it, and how long is it now?

Hmmmm my hair grows really slow.. :(
I've got long hair now (longer than shoulder-length-something) but I had to dye my hair blonde one year ago (to get the blue out of it..) and now, my normal has just reached my ears.. Beneath that is still the stupid blonde. :mad: (I'm dark blonde.. Or whatever youre supposed to call it)

Depends on your eating habits? ....Doesn't seem very likely..
If so:

WARNING! Cookies make hair grow very, very slow! WARNING!

(Or Phenylethylamine, mebbe)

the last time I cut my hair I was in 8th grade (9 years ago) and they were shoulder lenght.
now there down past my butt whoo oo!!!!

In high school my hair grew very very slow but now I have to dye my hair every 3 weeks because my hair is growing fast :)