No Haircuts Before Powerfest!!!

Alright! So how is the hair growing going?
Mine is going pretty good actually.
When short, I have a slicked back hairdo
(Ala Ishan from Emperor, or Pat Riley for the b-ball fans).

Anyhow, I have not had it cut since probably last October.
It now parts at the top, and falls to the sides a little past each ear.
I am actually very happy so far with this growth.

Previously, I had tried to grow it in the summer, which was probably a BAD idea.

I think I will be holding true to my "No haircuts before Powerfest" battle cry!

Alright! So how is the hair growing going?
Mine is going pretty good actually.
When short, I have a slicked back hairdo
(Ala Ishan from Emperor, or Pat Riley for the b-ball fans).

Anyhow, I have not had it cut since probably last October.
It now parts at the top, and falls to the sides a little past each ear.
I am actually very happy so far with this growth.

Previously, I had tried to grow it in the summer, which was probably a BAD idea.

I think I will be holding true to my "No haircuts before Powerfest" battle cry!

Posers worry about thier hair....as Manowar says "death to false metal and posers"!!!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Luckily, My place of work doesn't worry about hair length, bodyart,etc more so than they worry about your work quality. That said, mother nature and my family genes sing a different tune thus why I couldn't have long hair any longer even if I wanted.

Good luck to the hair growers.:lol:

Luckily, My place of work doesn't worry about hair length, bodyart,etc more so than they worry about your work quality. That said, mother nature and my family genes sing a different tune thus why I couldn't have long hair any longer even if I wanted.

Good luck to the hair growers.:lol:
Ah, the follically challenged .. don't fear, there will be several of us in attendance. Mine is holding on somewhat, but it would look bad if I grew it out too long. It's just not a thinck enough head of hair to really pull it off right.

Britt

Reactions: enjoi17
I have had my hair short for my entire life...now I've been growing it. It is by no means long but it will be one of these days. I ain't cuttin it...we can compare in april.

I have had my hair short for my entire life...now I've been growing it. It is by no means long but it will be one of these days. I ain't cuttin it...we can compare in april.

Compare WHAT in April?????

Oh, our hair. Ok. You had me worried. I don't even know you.
Maybe you should buy me dinner first.

What about a karaoke contest on Thursday? Jason vs all the professionals. That'd rock! :)

Ken

That would be fun!!!
Not certain if I will make the pre-party, in all honesty.
Already leaving the wife and child Friday and Saturday.
We'll see.

Anyone want to do some POWERFEST bowling on Fri or Sat???