NO GIRLS ALLOWED CLUB (General Beards / Facial Hair Thread)

IMG_1269ps.jpg

Out of the Marines for a few weeks, working on the facial hair. Got a few patches in the "beard lines" that don't come in as thick as others so dispensing with the "whole package" until the whole thing comes in the same.

I've had to shave since 6th grade.

2.jpg

Old pic from about a year ago. Since then I cut my hair :erk: but have grown mah beard better.
Think I was half way into blinking.

My beard has stopped being a fuzzy baby beard but still matches the hair on my head in colour and thus is not visible unless it gets really thick or I have a tan.

My facial hair is jet black. It hasn't filled out at all though. I'm going to have a pretty thick beard because my mother's brothers are hairy and my father is pretty hairy for a white guy.

I am now clean-shaven. When I shaved everyone at my job expressed surprise at how young I looked. They had thought I was in my mid-20s.

Last known photo with beard:
block003.jpg

Keep in mind I don't usually look so ogrish.

It's our house on Block Island. It was built by someone who was a good foot shorter than me, and some of the ceilings are very low. Where I'm standing is actually the worst part of the house; the room I'm in has a slanted ceiling and the room behind me is an extension with a much higher ceiling.

I'm able to grow a pair of sideburns, but they seem to be uneven most of the time. And the rest of my facial hair always ends being blond.

I've been thinking about going back to non-beard mode for a while. It's a tough call because I'm pretty sure I look better overall with it, but probably less attractive to chicks of my age group.

Pretty much, but seeing as how I'm at an age where I may soon no longer be able to look like a boy (if the hair loss hasn't already killed that for me) then I should probably make the most of it while I can. I've got my whole life to wear a beard, whereas I have a relatively short amount of time to attract females in their early '20s.