probably below-the-avarage cosmetics/beauty thread

a) your current gender?
b) your age?

a) a girl
b) :cool:

2. member of weird subgroup, e.g. metal-rednecks?

a member of Metal Club Mökä (tm) http://otax.tky.hut.fi/~moka/

3. how much money you use to cosmetics per month?

I don't count the money I spend on those things, anything from 0 - 1000

4. what do you do yer face if you "make-up" yourself.

daily: put on moisturizer twice a day, some random make-up products and wash them off in the evening
special occasions: anything is possible and i try new things every now and then

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums?

I pick my eyebrows every other day

b) do you cut your own hair?

huh no way! o_O

6. your fingernails are long enough to work as murderweapons, what do you do?

kill someone?

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget?

no comments :dopey:

7. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others?

don't pick your eyebrows too thin i.e. make yourself look like a prostitute from Estonia (no offence to Estonian ladies)

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet)

taller? you mean thicker? aka Brezhnev look? it's better than no eyebrows at all

a) outer or inner beauty?

oh bugger, is that a Miss Finland contest type of a question? :erk: :yuk:

b) only ugly people say that inner beauty counts?

everything counts in large amouts (depeche mode)

c) you´re lying or what?
:saint:

a) if you prefer women: is moustache a murder?

moustache on women? no thanks. :lol:
moustache on men (aka amisviiksi)? no thanks.

b) if you prefer men: guys makes up, a murder (to be commited)?

make up looks good on some guys. sexah :p

11. what do you think of your face? is it really beautiful or ugly as hell-l?
you + och - ?

sometimes I'm content with my face but most of the times not

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-
of-that-kind anyway?

never say never.. I think people with wrinkles are not unattractive, it's natural to grow old and look old(er)

13. name one really handsome male and one really beautiful female.
post a link or picture if you have time.

my mother and father

a) your current gender?
still female

b) your age?
felt age or on paper? :p

scientist-metalhead-hippie-goth

probably too much.

daily: shower etc, often put on make up.
special occasions: using too much rouge. :loco:

don´t know that. They don´t grow that long...

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget?
is yet to be seen.

be yourself

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet)
8-9?

both. But inner doesn´t disappear when you are older, and inner beauty can make you shine always.

only dumb people only, I mean absolutely only, look for outer beauty and don´t check the other aspects.

c) you´re lying or what?
I´m so smart.

I want more guys with make-up! :loco:

you + och - ?
that depends on the point of view.

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-
of-that-kind anyway?
if you feel really better with it, then do. I don´t care how others decide. I think I would be too scared of any unneccessary surgery.

female: Tarja Turunen
male: i can´t decide for one.

RealHazard said:
You are a perv. Now tell us how do you express it with your appearance.
This thread is concentrated to headside beauty, so dont expect any questions of cocks and that sorta stuff.

a) your current gender?
b) your age?

daily:
special occasions:

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums?
b) do you cut your own hair? :err:

c) you´re lying or what?

you + och - ?

of-that-kind anyway?

And if this subject has already been discussed somewhere, I am sorry.
I tried to use "search" but found nothing relevant.
Is this your homework or something?

You are a perv. Now tell us how do you express it with your appearance.Okay. :D I love threads about fashion and beauty. :) Here is more about me than you ever wanted to know...

a) your current gender?
Female. Now and always
b) your age? 20.

2. member of weird subgroup, e.g. metal-rednecks? Glamourous yet psycho and weird female who loves metal... and hot guys

3. how much money you use to cosmetics per month? Averages to around $10 CDN. My mother gives me cosmetics, so I seldom buy them for myself and the ones I have last a long time.

daily:
in the daytime: clean face with baby wipes (cheaper than using those Biore cleansing cloths), apply moisturising sunscreen, tea tree elixir, matifying lotion, eyeshadow, lipgloss/lipbalm, lipstick. Sometimes use concealer and lipliner if needed.
I also use those mud masques and Biore cleansing strips each week along with regular grooming products each day.
Extra info: for my body I use shimmer powder (if at work), glitter gel (if non-work), occasional mehndi designs or temporary tattoos and shimmer lotion for my legs. Sometimes nail polish. I also highlight my hair every few months. I always wear perfume during days or night. At night I use scented moisturising lotion (that Healing Garden kind)
At night: Use eye makeup remover, skin cleanser, toner. I apply grapeseed moisturing lotion, tea tree elixir. I also use the typical grooming products (soap, shampoo, etc.) daily
special occasions: the above cosmetics only with darker colours and retouching my highlights.

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums? Pluck my eyebrows, sugaring the usual areas.
b) do you cut your own hair? :err: No, I see a stylist to get my hair fixed up.

6. your fingernails are long enough to work as murderweapons, what do you do? Paint them red and dress myself provacatively. Also wear dark makeup.

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget? I haven't had the fortune to get that close to my hot male friends, so I dunno.

7. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others? Do not wear ugly clothe if they're in style (eg. the orange and lime green stuff out now). Just cause they're trendy, doesn't mean they're flattering. They're butt ugly.

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet) 10

Both, as no inner beauty makes even the hottest guy look ugly
b) only ugly people say that inner beauty counts? Only those who don't try enough and are lazy, as anyone can make themselves externally pretty (or at least presentable)
c) you´re lying or what? Perhaps

Depends on how much and what kind. If they wanna look like boy George= ick. If they're wearing black metal makeup= yum

you + och - ?
I'm not classically beautiful, but pretty enough. I love my lips and my fair skin.

of-that-kind anyway?
If you wanna do it then do it. As for me, I won't do it. Also judging on my genes and my personal care, I'll age slowly so I don't have to worry for a long time.

Beautiful female:Vasundhara Das

Handsome males (I can't pick just one; I love men ;) ):
Erik, Salamurhaaja, Ormir, Hearse, Soulburner, ...
okay, just about all the guys on this site. :D

As for celebs, Satyr/Sigurd Wongraven, Fenriz/Gylve Nagell, Taneli Jarva, and a lot more...

mousewings said:

Beautiful female:Vasundhara Das

Eww. Thick eyebrows. :guh::yuk::puke:

mousewings said:
I think she looked pretty in Monsoon Wedding.

How about her then? --- >Tyra Banks
I'm a weirdo that doesn't find Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, and Cindy Crawford attractive. ;)

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Jolie is quite pretty in some pics but Banks is actually :yuk: .
I like Tyra and think she's pretty. I may be biased though as I've read a lot of her interviews and love her personality. The mother of a jr high classmate of mine also met her before and said she was very kind and friendly.

So she has inner beauty. I like that in people. :)

Weird, he was willing to show it to me though on new years eve, but I didn't want to.
You should have said you want to see it so I could have let him show it and tell you all about it :loco:
@lasse: Says the man who tried to kiss me tonight. :Smug:

But that cosmetics thing, the 10e goes into stuff like deodorant, tooth paste, shampoo, aftershave etc. I've never used money on makeup. :p

t: sami/ormir

a) your current gender?

Male

b) your age?

Where I live, being a metal head very nearly IS a weird subgroup. Thin on the ground and few and far between. :(

Personally, none! :D Only stuff I use is Soap/Shaving Cream/Shampoo/Deodorant/et, so it can't be much.

Oh wait! I buy my own Hair 'Gel/Wax'. Costs me about $30AUD a month. :oops:

daily: None
special occasions: None - I'm sorry but I guess it's just not the social norm for Aussie guys to WEAR MAKEUP! :yell:

Don't do any of that.

Lord No! :eek: I let my mum cut my hair recently (undercut) and she cut out TWO locks of my b00tiful hair. :erk: I learnt my lesson after that. :( I don't really 'cut' my hair anyway, just the undercut and the occasion 'trimming of the ends' to keep hair healthy.

Trim them? :Smug:

It's considered impolite to ask in person. (Isn't it, Lasse? ;) )

Don't do it to please others, do it to please yourself/be happy with yourself.

7 (Only a '7' you say? Well, I guess you haven't met our veneralbe Prime Minister then have you? The honrouable John Howard. ;)

Both: As much as I appreciate outer beauty (and I do! ;) ), Outer Beauty will only get you so far, so it's gotta be inner beauty in the long run.

Not to be pessimistic, but YES. Well, to be more specific. It's mainly said by 'ugly people' an people who THINK they're ugly. :(

c) you´re lying or what?
No. Really.

If I'm interpreting this question rightly, then yes. Moustache = Murder (On women)

Not that I do, but it's perfectly acceptable, as long as they're at least somewhat subtle about it.

you + och - ?
My opinion on that matter keeps chaning, at the moment however I'mover the impression that it's OK with the exception of the big stupid thing in the middle of my face *Points to Uber-Schnoz*

of-that-kind anyway?

Depending onymy financial capabilities, I would consider getting a nose job ASAP, but I don't see how that will happen, and as far as old age is concerned, I don't care what I look like.

There are LOTS (Many of them here on these forums) And while this isn't the MOST beautiful female I've come across (honestly, it's impossible to decide an 'order' as it were), this is the first one that came into my mind:

Female: Cristina Scabbia

Cristina%20Red%20512%20EPS.jpg
Cristina512x768.jpg

Male: For some reaons some are eluding my mental grasp ATM, there are a few on the top of my tongue. :bah: Johnny Depp is up there though, and since we're talking about make up, sirely someone can find some of his 'Pirates of The Carribean' clips, which were makeup heavy. For obious reasons I don't keep pics of 'cute guy's on my hard drive/webspace. :Smug:

RealHazard said:
a) your current gender?
b) your age?
Female, 19

I am myself a subgroup.

Almost none, not counting the hair shampoo & bath stuff.

daily:
special occasions:
Usually I don't use make-up at all, but on special occasions black eye pencil is used violently.

My eyebrows need constant picking. I don't cut my hair by myself - the results would be miserable.

Soon, very soon...:tickled: Actually, they're too fragile for that.

Fits perfectly. :D

Don't shave your legs, ladies, if you don't want to look like werevolves.

That depends on the other features of that person's face.
Mmm, I'll give that 5.

c) you´re lying or what?
Beauty is what us human beings like. I don't think this factor is objective enough to judge.

Men: sure not, if the person has the taste and the measure.

you + och - ?
I am satisfied with it. The imagination doesn't work with "-och", though.

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-of-that-kind anyway?
Let's wait and see. I am not likely, though.

Male: I don't know his name and do not have his picture. Long black hair, delicate features, thin mouth, graceful figure.
Female: those fantasy pictures which can never come true.

Reactions: His Divine Shadow
a) your current gender?
- Female
b) your age?
- 22 (still not used to being 22 :ill: )

- Casual smart

- About AU$50

daily: Just some moisturizer.
special occasions: Foundation, mascara, shadow (mine are practically nonexistent), lippy.

- My brows are sparse but yeah, I do shape them every now and then.

- Nope, but I used to cut my bangs when I had them.

- Cut them.

- It's er, not bad?

- If you're showing skin on the top, keep it covered at the bottom, and vice versa, or you'll be mistaken for a hooker.

- Hm, 4.

- Both, but like people here say, inner > outer in the end.

- No.

c) you´re lying or what?
- Of course not! :loco:

- Some guys can pull it off, but I'd rather they don't.

you + och - ?
- Meh, I've gotten used to it.

of-that-kind anyway?
- Doubtful.

- Male: Johnny Depp, Reynaldo Gianecchini :dopey:
- Female: Monica Bellucci, Milla Jovovich, Catherine Zeta-Jones

a) your current gender?
- Male
b) your age?
- 1/4 century

- i guess i am one of the few who consider being ordinary not as a problem. and i also guess that sentence contradicts itself :)

depends, if you count in the usual stuff like shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste and the like, maybe about 15?. if not, next to nothing.

daily: usual procedure of brushing teeth - shower - shave if in need - apply deo

i cut my nose hair now and then.

b) do you cut your own hair?
yes, my nose hair. other than that, nope.

depends. most of the time i'd tear/chew them off, but if i actually got that far i would probably cut them back to a decent length.

i have no use for it.

never ever use aftershave when you have a sunburn or similar.

wide, or thick? well, thick would be quite scary, let's say 7 for men and 10 for women.

for a first impression, you can maybe catch a glimpse of the inner beauty of a person, so much relies on the outer beauty on first contact. it definetely isn't something i would base decisions on, though. well, i try.

well basically everyone is aware that outer beauty is a nice addon, but doesn't count in relationships and such. i would say only non-superficial people say that.

c) you´re lying or what?
damn... got caught.

b) if you prefer women: moustache - a murder (to be commited)?
yeah, deffo.

you + och - ?
right now skin is peeling off because of some stuff the doctor gave me to treat some red spots on the cheeks. but normally i don't think it's too bad.

of-that-kind anyway?
ah, men do get more interesting when they get older, so no need for that. also, it's totally hypocrite to do. but who knows, maybe i click on one of these hundreds of penis enlargement mails one day and find myself in surgery before i can block my bank account.

- Male: phew, i'm no expert, but i'd say Ethan Hawke is a nice one:
ethan-hawke.jpg

- Female: well Heidi Klum is really beautiful, though she compensates that when opening her jaw.
hk_2.jpg