probably below-the-avarage cosmetics/beauty thread

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
You are a perv. Now tell us how do you express it with your appearance.
This thread is concentrated to headside beauty, so dont expect any questions of cocks and that sorta stuff.

a) your current gender?
b) your age?

2. member of weird subgroup, e.g. metal-rednecks?

3. how much money you use to cosmetics per month?

4. what do you do yer face if you "make-up" yourself.
daily:
special occasions:

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums?
b) do you cut your own hair? :err:

6. your fingernails are long enough to work as murderweapons, what do you do?

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget?

7. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others?

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet)

a) outer or inner beauty?
b) only ugly people say that inner beauty counts?
c) you´re lying or what?

a) if you prefer women: is moustache a murder?
b) if you prefer men: guys makes up, a murder (to be commited)?

11. what do you think of your face? is it really beautiful or ugly as hell-l?
you + och - ?

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-
of-that-kind anyway?

13. name one really handsome male and one really beautiful female.
post a link or picture if you have time.

And if this subject has already been discussed somewhere, I am sorry.
I tried to use "search" but found nothing relevant.

a) your current gender?

female.

b) your age?

i used to be quite the punk. now i'm ordinary-looking, although i sometimes spike my hair up.

50 euros: mostly body creams, shower gels, etc.

i don't do face make-up. i hate it.

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums?

well, i remove body hair at regular intervals, like any other woman.

i used to. i don't anymore, waste of time.

nibble chew eat.

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget?

i don't have one and i've never seen my closest friend's one. i don't want to, either. :D

if you're a woman, never shave with a razor. hair grows stubbornly strong if you shave with a razor. wax or cream.

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet)

both.

no, not really.

c) you´re lying or what?

i'm what.

most definitely.

you + och - ?

it's okayish, a bit on the chubby side at the moment unfortunately.

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-
of-that-kind anyway?

naah, evil.

i'll refer to actors in order to make things quicker for everyone. hot boy: josh hartnett (as in conventionally hot, beautiful) and jeremy irons (as in devoiding me of any ability to reason). hot girl: catherine zeta-jones (kind of woman i'd want if i were gay) and maria grazia cucinotta (kind of woman i'd want if i were a man).

a) your current gender? Male...what do you mean current? :p
b) your age? 20

2. member of weird subgroup, e.g. metal-rednecks? Melodic-death metal lawyer?

3. how much money you use to cosmetics per month? Including soap, deoderant, aftershave, shaving cream, shampoo, toothpaste, hair-wax and moisturiser, about £30 (averaging out the aftershave as I do NOT go through a bottle a month :lol: )

daily: Wash hair, brush teeth, wax hair, moisturise, shave, apply deoderant.
special occasions: As above, except adding aftershave.

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums? Hair in gums? Not in my body matey. I shave my face, thats about it.
b) do you cut your own hair? :err: Nope.

6. your fingernails are long enough to work as murderweapons, what do you do? Wear yellow latex, call myself wolverine, and join some freaks for hijinks and merry adventures.

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget? Mine, appropriate, theirs, I hope never to see.

7. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others? This should be 8, captain smartyhead :p Mine is you never look as bad as you think you do; that little blemish you become fixated on, most people will not even notice.

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet) Scary enough that I've never measured :p

a) outer or inner beauty? Both are good, but inner is more endearing.
b) only ugly people say that inner beauty counts? What? No!
c) you´re lying or what? What are you trying to say? :cry:

a) if you prefer women: is moustache a murder? By legal definitions, no.
b) if you prefer men: guys makes up, a murder (to be commited)? Corpsepaint count?

you + och - ? Hmm...about average?

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-of-that-kind anyway? I'm not really thrilled with the idea...I know I wouldn't, and I think it should mainly be for people who need it, especially after serious injuries, rather than those pursuing their vision of perfection.

Female: Alyson Hannigan if you mean celebrities only, if not, milady Northern Lights is high in my books :D
Male: Johnny Depp

1. a) your current gender?
female

b) your age?

I'm more like the odrinary-looking, slightly weird loner :p

usually nothing at all, unless I need something to clean my face with, shampoo, body lotion etc.

daily: nothing at all, it's too time-consuming and just really a waste of money too
special occasions: mascara, eye-shadow and lip gloss. if I feel like bothering, which sometimes I don't...

well, eyebrows and other bodyhair...
b) do you cut your own hair?
nope :p I'm useless with my hands, I'm useless with hair, and those two combined... *shudders*

I cut the ones on my left hand and leave those on the right. they'll come in handy when I play the guitar...

headside beauty you said... and then you must of course be referring to the nose! and that's quite alright :D

please please PLEASE PLEASE don't shave your eyebrows only to then paint new eyebrows above the old ones! After a day or so, you will look like you have 4 eyebrows, which is teh scary :cry:

a person with good looks can become disgustingly ugly if he's not a pleasant person, and an ugly person can become good-looking through a great personality. it's a universal truth. besides, what exactly IS beauty anyway? :p
nope, not really
c) you´re lying or what?
no :p

I say live and let live :p

you + och - ?
I've learned to live with it

of-that-kind anyway?
nope. I consider it rather pathetic. aging is natural, looking like cher or michael jackson is not.

handsome male: Ben :D :) and as for celebrities, johnny depp, naturally
handsome female: I really can't think of anyone immediately... :err: lauren graham (of gilmore girls) perhaps? nah... dunno.

a) your current gender? Male
b) your age? 19

Hrm... nerd who occasionally tries to look metal

Erm... if I say none, don't think I'm not hygenic. I just don't have to go buy stuff every month.

daily: Well, aside from showering, I wash my face, comb/gel hair, shave, etc.
special occasions: I'll put on some cologne or something. And probably get my hair cut.

Heh... um, well my ex enjoyed doin my eyebrows...
Nah... let ex do that twice... never again...

Usually, I've already bitten them off, but I'll just cut 'em.

Adequate/sorta average. It gets the job done though :p

Huh... well, heh... should I say this?...
What the hell... if you're gonna let someone convince you to shave somewhere you ordinarily don't, know beforehand that it'll itch like a motherfuck for a week or two.

Just pretty damn scary. 8?

a) outer or inner beauty? To be honest, both.
b) only ugly people say that inner beauty counts? No.
c) you´re lying or what? What.

a) if you prefer women: is moustache a murder? Er... not preferable.
b) if you prefer men: guys makes up, a murder (to be commited)? It's just kinda scary unless its for a show.

you + och - ?
I'd say average. I know people who like it and those who don't.

of-that-kind anyway?
Nope. Only thing I've ever considered is gettin something done for my ears. Damn big fuckers stick out too much.

Hrm...
As far as a female I'd want? Alyssa Milano is pretty nice :)
As far as a guy I'd wanna look like? Johnny Depp is by far the coolest actor out there, but I'd probably stick closer to what I actually look like, and go for Josh Hartnett. And no, I'm not saying that 'cause of Hyena, lol. Someone actually once told me I looked like a cross between him and Tom Cruise. Right :Smug: .

~Kovenant

a) your current gender?
-female

b) your age?

-i have no idea

-not much

daily: face cream or some fundation, and eye pencil
special occasions: same as before, i just spend more that 2 minutes(then 5) putting make up on

-eyebrows, body hair

-yes, it's pointless to waste time and money just to shorten it a bit like i usually do

-they break before they can get long

-i have no idea

-wax's biggest problem is not the pain, but the mess you create, if you never used it you have no idea of how annoying it is

-at least 9

-both of them

-mm..no

c) you´re lying or what?
-:err:

-:err:

you + och - ?
-i don't like it, but it's there

of-that-kind anyway?
-no

-i should think about it, probably edward norton, for the female maybe monica bellucci, but i'm not sure

1. a) your current gender? Male
b) your age? 21

2. member of weird subgroup, e.g. metal-rednecks? Well now that you mention, metal-redneck :p.

3. how much money you use to cosmetics per month? Maybe $10, I dont need much aside from all the razors to keep up with the body hair :p.

4. what do you do yer face if you "make-up" yourself. Nothing really, possibly shave more than once a month ;).

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums? I brush my teeth afew times a day.

b) do you cut your own hair? Yes

6. your fingernails are long enough to work as murderweapons, what do you do? Bite them off :D.

7. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others? When shaving your scrotum, be sure to pull your sack so its a flat shaving surface.

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet) I'd have to go for 1.

9. a) outer or inner beauty? Both, they go hand in hand.
b) only ugly people say that inner beauty counts? Nope.
c) you´re lying or what? Possibly.

10. a) if you prefer women: is moustache a murder? Yes.

11. what do you think of your face? is it really beautiful or ugly as hell-l? Egh, somewhere in between. I have a face like a child :D.

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-of-that-kind anyway? No, I would never get an operation to alter what I was born with. Like NL said it is pathetic to try and stop the natural aging process, or to even be ashamed of smth you cant help.

13. name one really handsome male and one really beautiful female. post a link or picture if you have time. For really beautiful female I would have to go with Christina Ricci
christina-ricci.jpg

For handsom guy
arnold.jpg
. THE GOVENOR!!!

a) your current gender?

Male

b) your age?

Pretty general. Black wearing, often smartly dressed, suit, black shirt, some silver. People say i look like the lost member of ackercocke.

Maybe £20, deodorant, shaving foam, hair wax, stuff usually lasts me ages though, i have about 50 assorted bottles with probably about an inch left of product in each.

daily: shower & wash, play with beard/facial hair i.e shave, or trim beard into absurd shapes. (Just shaved off the wolverines). :erk:
special occasions: Hire someone better looking to go in my place. Seriously:, maybe do something new with the hair, extra preening, dress up.

Tweak the eyebrows sometimes, any unruly hairs get the tweezers of doom!

Nope, a very nice girl in the salon down the road cuts it for me.

Start killing children and hide in a boiler room. Take on a hockey mask wearing fool that claims his franchise is bigger than mine!

My extinguisher is in perfect working order thankyou.

Always dampen down the facial hair before shaving, this makes it softer to cut, and reduces abrasion on the skin. Also, use an alcohol free after-shave, as alcohol dries the skin out, and makes you look older. (Ten points for identifying the film/book that last bit came from)

*measures* hmm.. not at all.. now, if they moved i'd be worried.

Inner matters more at the end of the day. While outer may draw you in, its the personality that ultimately counts.

Bull+shit,

c) you´re lying or what?

Say "what" again. I dare you, I double dare you, mother-fucker! Say "what" one more Goddamn time!
(another ten points for that one. slightly easier)

Not murder, but certainly a paper bag job.

whats wrong with a little corpse paint, how do you think mimes feel?

you + och - ?

Depends on the day, today, i'm going with cheese grate it off and get me a new one!

of-that-kind anyway?

No, not for me, by then i'm hoping technology will keep us ever-young, failing that, i'll have found the secret to immortality.

Male: Tom Cruise, but i'm biased.
Female: Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil.

woo. all done. what do i win?

a) your current gender?
female

b) your age?

most people think it's weird that I'm a girl who likes metal

just depends, don't have to buy some stuff every month

daily:
pimple prevention medication (it generally works well). I usually don't put on make-up

special occasions:
foundation, powder, lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush...the works. But I don't put in on thick!

eyebrows, body hair

no

I wouldn't let them get that long in the first place

Don't know anything about that

When buying conditioner for your hair, don't get the really cheap stuff; it doesn't work as well.

um...8

both, but inner beauty is more important

no

c) you´re lying or what?
maybe, maybe not

don't prefer women

I don't care for it

you + och - ?
It's very plain and ordinary, not particularly attractive

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times?
Doubt it

What is you opinion on operations-of-that-kind anyway?
I don't care what other people do to themselves, except Michael Jackson looks really really bad

post a link or picture if you have time
male: Michael McManus
Female: Halle Barry

Reactions: Onyx
1. a) your current gender?
female

b) your age?

none

about 10 euros for the hair dye

daily: if i'm staying at home, i just wash it and put on some cream. if i'm going out: wash, lots of cream, compact foundation, blush, mascara, lipgloss. required time: 5 minutes
special occasions: mask, wash, cream, compact foundation, blush, eye pencil, mascara, lip pencil, lipstick. required time: 15 minutes (about 10 only for the mask thingie)

eyebrows weekly, bodyhair when needed
nope

french manicure :)

i don't really care

use conditioner after every shampoo but with moderation

both, but a nice personality is what i value most
not at all
c) you´re lying or what?
not lying

i wouldn't like my boyfriend to make up, as for the rest, i don't mind

you + och - ?
i don't dislike it

of-that-kind anyway?
nope, operation rooms scare me :cry: but i don't disapprove of plastic surgery. as of now it's practically required if you work in the showbiz and that's a bit sad, but -apart from that- as long as it might help someone feeling better with themselves, why not? however, i don't think it might solve their problems.

handsome male: keanu reeves, patrick stewart, kevin spacey...
handsome female: jessica alba, monica bellucci, meg ryan... [/QUOTE]

1. a) your current gender? Female
b) your age? 24

I look outrageously...normal.

Probably averages out to about $8 per month.

daily: powder, lip gloss/chapstick
special occasions: foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick -- takes about 6 minutes

I pluck my eyebrows twice a week.
b) do you cut your own hair? Once -- never again, heh.

Scratch my inner ears :tickled:, then rip them off (the nails).

He assures me he's got the girth to match the length, but I have my doubts ;). Assuming I know what you're talking about...

8. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others?
Always brush the tongue, not just the teeth. :D

10. b) if you prefer men: guys makes up, a murder (to be commited)?
Definitely icky.

you + och - ?
I like some features, I dislike some features.

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-of-that-kind anyway?
I look at before-and-after pictures and think, "Wow, she looks much better now," but then I feel disgusted with myself and society. I feel shallow just putting on makeup -- so I don't see any cosmetic surgery in my future.

Laura Prepon:

theygoon.jpg

people-612-lauraprepon.jpg

Martin Lopez :p :

bedroomeyes.jpg

a) your current gender?
Male. Has always been, will always be. :p
b) your age? 19

2. member of weird subgroup, e.g. metal-rednecks? 'Misanthropic Philosophic'. What? You can't see that? Not even a group? Whatever. 'No' then.

3. how much money you use to cosmetics per month? Not a single penny. I'm still living with my parents so I just write what I need on the shopping list and then my mum buys it for me. :D

daily:
Does teethbrushing and taking a shower even count? o_O
special occasions: Make sure that I'm well shaved.

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums? I shave every other day.
b) do you cut your own hair? :err: No.

They doesn't get that long. I'll cut them of long before that.

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget? :err: Haven't thought about that...

7. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others? A smiling face is always more beautiful than a sad/bored/dead serious face.

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet) 7.

Both.
No.
c) you´re lying or what? :mad: I'm not lying!

Maybe not really, but I prefer when I have more moustache than a girl.
b) if you prefer men: guys makes up, a murder (to be commited)? Dunno.

you + och - ?
I'm popular with the ladies, so I guess it's fine.

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-of-that-kind anyway? See D_J's answer.

Uuuhh... Can't remember the name of any celibrity that's goodlooking. Never cared much about movie stars and such.

a) your current gender?
Man
b) your age?

Ace Frehley impersonating wannabe metalhead.

None. :p But I reckon I cost my mom around 10e a month on average in that regard.

daily: Shave, put on aftershave, maybe eyeliner.
special occasions: KISS/Crow style makeup.

Not really, just my face.
I don't cut it. Evar. :dopey: (Well, I'm planning on getting a styling cut before summer).

Bite.

Hard to say really, I've never seen him erect. I'd wager it's good enough to get the job done.

Dress the way you feel most comfortable/trendy in, not as others.

As was said, a great personality can make an average looker stunning, and a nasty one can make an otherwise attractive person ugly.
I say it too. :cool:
c) you´re lying or what?
No. :cool:

I prefer women without facial hair. If you shave ladies, do it without a razor, stubble can be really nasty. :erk:

you + och - ?
Shhhh, I'm modest.

of-that-kind anyway?
People who do them can be quite shallow I imagine, charisma can increase with age too, sometimes a person is at their prime then (See: Sean Connery, Paavo Lipponen).

Male: Ben <3
Female: ouga <3

a) your current gender? female
b) your age? 18

2. member of weird subgroup, e.g. metal-rednecks?i try not to be, but people keep telling me i look like a satanist :cry:

3. how much money you use to cosmetics per month? uhmm about 4€

daily: eye-liner, mascara, meikkivoide
special occasions: eye-shadow, more eye-liner, more mascara, meikkivoide

5. how much you do these "removing-things" like picking your eyebrows or shaving the hair out of you gums? i pick my eyebrows every once in a while, yes. and i shave. stuff.
b) do you cut your own hair? :err: not usually

6. your fingernails are long enough to work as murderweapons, what do you do? cut them, cause i couldn't play violin with them.

7. what do you think of the lenght of your/your closest male friend´s firegadget? Sami hasn't shoved me his :erk:

7. do you have any good tips that you wanna give to others? don't get too carried away headbanging, cause hitting your heads together with the person headbanding next to you really hurts :|

8. on scale from 1 to 10, how scary is that someone has eyebrows taller that 3 cm? (not referring to myself, yet) 4ish

a) outer or inner beauty? i like them both
b) only ugly people say that inner beauty counts? no, i say so too, and i'm beautiful as.. uhmm.. ulla.
c) you´re lying or what? shhh

a) if you prefer women: is moustache a murder? no, not a murder. but a rather bad-looking thing indeed.
b) if you prefer men: guys makes up, a murder (to be commited)? no <3

you + och - ? it's average :p

of-that-kind anyway? no zzz

this person is pretty:
http://kuvat.city.fi/kannet/kansi.jpg?
her name is Saara.

this guy looks nice:
johnnydepp3.JPG

his name is Johnny.

OMG i found a nude pic of brad pitt :eek:

Ormir said:

Female: ouga <3
shhh no :eek:

a) your current gender?
b) your age?

male. 20. probably looking more like 17-18 or something, though... :err:

anything with "quasi-" in front of it.

not much. not much at all.

daily:
special occasions:

uhm... brushing my hair is the closest I get. in any of the cases.

none of it except occasional "common" shaving.

no-one cuts my hair :)

murder someone, of course. :devil:
they aren´t (since that wouldn´t go together very well with guitar playing). hypothetically I´d bite them off.

you´d like to come over and find out, eh? ;)

only that most people are way hotter than they seem to think or be aware of ;)

very :yow:

inner.
objects of admiration / potential gfs: both.

nope. but way too many say it without meaning it. :err:

c) you´re lying or what?

a little, yes.

[superficial]well, yes. [/superficial]
(a full beard, though... :p )

I don´t. but I don´t find it offensive or anything like that.

you + och - ?

:erk:

of-that-kind anyway?

nah. don´t see the point.
not much there to save :rolleyes:

uhm, can´t get to think of anyone particular right now. maybe future edit-material.

a) your current gender?

male

b) your age?
old

metal-technecks

Water is free

daily:
Just my grimace
special occasions: shave

I don't. Been thinking of shaving _everything_ tho ;)

on my head, no. Face, at times.

for fun, clip them sharp and make people bleed.

close? male? friend? firegadget??

See my signature.

neither, beauty is overrated.
If you say so.
c) you´re lying or what?
yeah, I am maybe not.

On them? Yeah.

you + och - ?

hella ugly.

12. when you grow old and you natural beauty flees like a fucker, will try to use surgery to catch some old times? What is you opinion on operations-of-that-kind anyway?
Only stupid fucking vain people get surgery that is not needed for other
reasons, morons like that deserve to die during the surgery.
So, no, I will be even uglier, cool, I can scare the neighborhood kids :D

Male: Adrian Paul, yeah, been watching
a lot of Highlander (the series) while being sick, so it could affect this ;)
Female: Jessica Alba, yep, too much Dark Angel too hahah

amal6.jpg

I think he's rather hot:
T-Man%20on%20Fire%20with%20Red%20Text.jpg

@Arch: Fucking Amal! I love that movie! :)

Salamurhaaja said:
I don't. Been thinking of shaving _everything_ tho ;)
Yummy ;)

Salamurhaaja said:
you + och - ?

hella ugly.
No, you're hella hot and sexay. :D

I'll post my results after doing some research....

a) your current gender?
b) your age?

male, 26

i'm a librarian.

zero.

none of the above, whatever that is.

cut them down as they are meant to be by god.

nothing in particular. it's the size it is, if someone is concerned about the subject he or she can, quite aptly, blow me.

run for your lives.

scary? 4-ish.

c) you´re lying or what?

a) both. b) only ugly people mean it. c) me? why?

by all means yes.

you + och - ?

it's ok. nobody cares anyway.

of-that-kind anyway?

if people are fine with those, they can knock themselves out for all i care. as for me, the loss of non-existent beauty is not going to cause any major difference in anything at all.

i think edward norton is very good-looking. but i'm not going to name a woman, sorry.