The 'Grow HUGE Viking Beards' Thread.

Nice! Reminds me of this:

btw - my beard is on the way back, since December 1st. No new pics yet, but looking good and distinguished. It'll be ready to rock this summer...Heads will roll!!!!

DG - \w/

Last edited by a moderator:
sdmf2: I was at the Battlesoul (Orphaned Land) show wednesday in Montreal, and I was like "I know this name from somewhere...". It was pretty fucking great.

No beard for me!... yet..

A pic of me from just before I trimmed the stache. Charming, ain't I?

Fotografier-0001.jpg

And you know another cool thing about beards. It saves a shitload of $$$$ not having to buy razors! :lol: :kickass:

you aren't kidding. I am looking to regrow my beard as I only have the mini scott ian thing going at the moment. I just paid for some razors and new razor blade today just to have one in my medicine cabinet and they are getting more and more expensive due to so many people stealing them.

I will be off for work on my 2nd 2 month sabbatical starting August 7 and I don't go back to work till October 13. I have considered starting to grow it on July 1 but I am unsure.

It is tough at my work as I wear a cleanroom uniform and it gets hot during the first hour or two even clean shaven so I am trying to decide if I am mentally ready for the challenge of starting it during the summer.

That said, I have talked to older guys who have always had beards and they say they remain cooler at least out here in Arizona with the dry heat as the sweat in their beards cool them off.

ive been working on my viking beard for a yr now cant figure how to put a pic in here to show u if some one can tell me how to add pics to my posts i would greatly appreciate it

You have to make an account on a site like photobucket.com, upload your picstures to that site, then get the IMG code from the site where you picture is, and post the code in here with whatever you wanna say.

I'm pretty incompetent in this area myself so sorry I can't explain it better.