How to grow a Smyth beard

Ambivalent

Jun 25, 2007
We all know Steve's signature facial hair, but what I'd like to know is how to grow it!

Would I grow out a full beard and then cut it to the way he has it, or would I start growing it like his from the start and shave around it?

:loco:

We all know Steve's signature facial hair, but what I'd like to know is how to grow it!

Would I grow out a full beard and then cut it to the way he has it, or would I start growing it like his from the start and shave around it?

:loco:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Ambivalent, If you REALLY want to grow what I have always called the "chinhawk" (get it anyone?, and no, I'm not the first, but I have had one in some shape or form for the last 8 years or so), just grow it, and shave around. Have fun!:lol: :headbang:

man i can barely grow a mustache without it looking like a bunch of dust decided to collect in that area. how the heck can i grow a beard?

A full beard takes time, man. :lol: Unless you're 20 and still can't grow a bear then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

And thanks for the "instructions," Steve. They will be most useful. :lol:

thats the most retarded thing i have ever heard. ar eyou sure you werent in ese classes when you were a kid?

Dude i read it in the Dandy (british comic) when I was a young un. Desperate Dan stuck salt on his face and stuck it in the oven. It was in print it has to be true! Plus it works cool with the opposite sex during tequila drinking competitions. :lol:

LOL, I don't know if he knows it's a joke... I thought it was funny as hell as well, we must be sick in the head.