The 'Grow HUGE Viking Beards' Thread.

And you know another cool thing about beards. It saves a shitload of $$$$ not having to buy razors! :lol: :kickass:

you got that right. It amazes me how much razors cost thanks to how many people steal them from stores.:mad:

You find me people with beards year round that can give me secrets in how to keep the beard from making me even hotter than I already am in the Arizona summer and I would always do the beard.:lol:

Luckily, I could have a nice beard, long hair, all my tattoos, and piercings where I work at Intel as I am in a bunny suit all night rather than selling the product.

wierd thing is my last girlfriend liked long haired beards so they are out there.

I might have some surprising pictures in the future to show people.:cool:

It isn't quite a huge viking beard, but it's a beard nonetheless :headbang: This is a few weeks ago. I since shaved it and now have this long chin growth.

beard.jpg

I'm only 17, and couldn't grow a beard if I tried, haha. Soon maybe though, I'd love to for the hell of it. Best beard in metal has to be Troy Sanders from Mastodon, I'd totally get his:

TroySanders2.jpg

My beard pisses me off. It looks decent enough, as when my hair also gets a little long (shaggy) I look really disheveled and scary. But, the 'stach part never really grows in all that well. It's there, but it doesn't grow in thick like the rest of my beard, so it looks a little odd. I have a pic, but I'm at work right now, so you'll have to wait :p

Plus the other thing that sucks about having a beard is that I hear no end to the bitching from my girlfriend about it. She doesn't like it in...errm... "encounters" because it's "itchy".

But beyond a full beard, I've had my Abe Lincoln (or Leprecan(?) beard) for quite a few many years now and it looks pretty damn good. Looks a little crappy when it get's full and long, but after trimming it and letting it grow for another four weeks, it looks badass before it needs to be cut again.

Edit: I guess I lack sufficiant ability to grow a Viking beard due to my heritage being Polish D:
Though, I do have blond hair and blue eyes.

most i can grow is the "white trash 'stash" as i lovingly call it. and my beard. patchy and thin. grows a half an inch and stays like that. looks like shit:lol:
but my hair is getting there. can't wait for summer. my hair grows hella fast in summer

did anybody see this announcement at the top of the forum?
Do you live in/around Montreal, and have a huge Viking Beard? ($$)
NuFilms based in Montreal (Quebec, Canada) are preparing the video "Étienne d'Août" for the band Malajube, which will be shot between February 6th or 7th (exact date to be confirmed). They are looking to cast men with huge Viking beards to play, you guessed it, Vikings!

You must be between 30 and 65 years old. This is a paid job!

If you are interested, please send a recent picture to michelle.nufilms@gmail.com as soon as possible! You will receive a prompt reply.

Wish I lived a little closer to Montreal or had more notice, this sounds like it'd be fun! :headbang: