Do girls dig guys with long hair?

I've grown my hair for 5-6 years, and I wouldn't do it just to impress girls. I have got some attention from girls, but no more or less than an average guy. In the end only my opinion counts. I like my hair and that's that!

All I've ever needed is here in my arms. And she would love me even if I had short hair. :)

I once had dreads....I cut them a few months back...And I never washed them once...This resulted in one huge mat that engulfed the back and one side of my head....It was immense...

I am in the process of regaining my long hair...I am doing it for noone..

ok head deffenitly has braids, i cant beleive anybody thought those were dreadlocks.... they dont even look like locks.
I used to have hair like down to my chin almost till i cut it last summer. now i have a present day trym from zyklon cut. it doesnt bother me though. i dont need long hair to be "metal". as far as i know, some of the best drummers in the world now have short hair including trym and former fetus drummer kevin taley. its so much easier in the shower now too :) i dont have to stay in there for like 5 minutes washing my hair.

Long hair is beautiful...
Wouldn't you think headbanging is much more fun if you have long hair? :)

Also, I might aswell have a little whine about headbanging whilst I am here... :rolleyes:

It might only be a majority of psycho australian femmes.. :)p) But I find that when I am at a gig, local or international, that most of the females dance around like they are having a fit!! You are not supposed to 'dance' to metal if you are female, are you? :confused: Im not saying it is wrong... but DANCING!? What the hell!??!
Maybe they think the lady-like thing to do, is not too headbang..
Hmm, I dont know... but I stick to headbanging!

Do any of you see this at gigs?

Dancing? I have never heard of anything like that! That would be pretty interesting :D

My buddy just cut off his dreads a little while ago. They got to disgusting even for him, and thats saying a lot. He was always itching his head and I guess he did use a special type of shampoo to wash it a couple times.

As for long hair I have had mine to my chest for almost 2 years now and it has made a few females interested. I am thinking about cutting it short sometime soon. I think I would back out at the last minute though hehe

Originally posted by winter-frost
Dancing? I have never heard of anything like that! That would be pretty interesting :D

Uhm, It isn't that interesting, believe me..!

I kind of feel embarrassed for them.. :lol:

Originally posted by Saphira

It might only be a majority of psycho australian femmes.. :)p) But I find that when I am at a gig, local or international, that most of the females dance around like they are having a fit!! You are not supposed to 'dance' to metal if you are female, are you? :confused: Im not saying it is wrong... but DANCING!? What the hell!??!
Maybe they think the lady-like thing to do, is not too headbang..
Hmm, I dont know... but I stick to headbanging!

Do any of you see this at gigs?

Yep i've seen the dancing thing before and yep i agree, that its not really in place at a metal gig...

I love long, or even medium length hair although its obviously not essential on a guy. Most of my friends prefer a clean cut sort of look but in my opinion there's not enough long hair around!!

Originally posted by Saphira
Long hair is beautiful...
Wouldn't you think headbanging is much more fun if you have long hair? :)

I have gradually stopped headbanging as my hair have grown longer...

Im not saying it is wrong... but DANCING!? What the hell!??!

Are you sure you are not saying it's wrong?

Originally posted by Downfall

Are you sure you are not saying it's wrong?

Im sure...
They are.. dancing.. (I still don't get it..! :confused: ) to the music because they obviously enjoy it..
But I still do not get how they can dance to metal..

~Sighs~ Oh well

Observe them and learn...;)

Just a month back my girlfriend and I dandced to Paradise Lost.

I'm sure I'm the only one...but I CAN'T STAND long hair on a man. I like my man clean shaven, short hair and the like. Long hair on a man looks quite dirty to me, no offense to any males who have the long hair. And also, it's always falling out, popping up in the most unlikely places. My friend's boyfriend has long blonde hair, and his strands are all over the place, they get stuck on his coat. Blagh. I have short hair, and I like my men with short hair. And besides, short hair is much more respectable looking and you get better jobs, unless you're a musician.

Funny, every concert I've gone to has had its share of dancers. I love when I'm not the only girl in the pit dancing, AND I don't need any drinks to get the party started..hehe

Bah...You guys have enough testosterone coursing through your bodies, that should be enough to get you moving..why do you think 95% of the people in the pit are males :p