Hair

I don't usually get attracted to blondes.

Something about the lack of contrast between the hair and the face I think.

Red, brown, and black are pretty cool.

And generally long is better, although shortish spikey stuff is pretty good also.

squarenothing66 said:
Brown hair is good for me. I like any length of "long" hair. Beth's is probably about the shortest I'd like, as per her avatar.

Heh, yeah, that is as short as I'll go. Right now, it's a bit longer than that, but it's still short. My mom wants me to really go short, but I won't do it.
And it's kind of ironic, because last year I tried to grow my hair out. I wanted it to be like lower-back long, but I couldn't do it because of my disorder.....but that's a different thread :Smug:

tara said:
Ugh.
How come every girl on UM is into guys with long hair? :err:

*Cuts his hair*

*realises that when she said 'every girl' she was including herself*

*Slits his throat with near-at-hand scissors* :cry:

Caelestia said:
:wave:

Hair colour and style aren't important to me. I do find long hair on guys sexy but I've been attracted to different types of guys with various hairstyles. All depends on the individual and goes way beyond just hair.

Ditto! :D (Well.... except for grrls.... you know? :oops: )

Honest!

manuelgv said:
I preffer women with darker hair than blondes.

But blonde has forever and ever been like the standard of beauty in the western vicilization

It would appear that you have made and exception to this rule though? :Smug:

;)

Not that many of you folks have seen the before, but just to completely throw a spanner in the works and ruin this thread beyond recognition (while making an arse of myself at the same time, in typical fashion) I will request that people now post either pics of their head/hair, or in lieu of that, pics of their prefered type of hair.

Anyway, to get the ball rolling..... (And bring this thread to a grinding halt ;) ):

Full%20On.jpg

Spike said:
Not that many of you folks have seen the before, but just to completely throw a spanner in the works and ruin this thread beyond recognition (while making an arse of myself at the same time, in typical fashion) I will request that people now post either pics of their head/hair, or in lieu of that, pics of their prefered type of hair.

Anyway, to get the ball rolling..... (And bring this thread to a grinding halt ;) ):

Full%20On.jpg

*long, uncomfortable pause*

Talk about a bad hair day.

I have long, straight, dark hair, and I like that in girls too, though blonde and/or curly is ok too :)

SilverBlade said:
*long, uncomfortable pause*

Talk about a bad hair day.

No, not really..... that was a good hair day. :rolleyes:

*Long, deliberate silence* :Smug:

j/k! :loco:

All that actually narrows down to a 1.5 inch pony tail when it's wet... but whatever you do, DON'T let me near a hair-dryer. :erk:

:Smug: Oh well, I might as well add a couple of my pics. Please don't scream and run away...

menew.gif
little.jpg

.. ... . .. . .. Yes I am that young. :p

My hair is much longer and thicker than the last picture. It also seemed to have lost a bit of its colour and becoming a very subtle brown. My haircut is going to take place this Tuesday. :D How does a crew cut sound?

I wonder why there are no blonde-haired girls in this forum. We are either black-haired, brown or red.

For blondes, you'd be wanting to talk to demonic angel. ;)

And may I just add:

HAIRCUT BAD!! HAIRCUT WRONG!!! HAIRCUT B-DONG!! :eek:

And CREWCUT!!!!!? *Faints*