Those Darned Pop Idols...

:lol:

of course that guy should understand he must not sing not even when he's home alone and under the shower, 'cause that may cause a natural disaster somewhere on this planet, but hey, i've always found a bit sad the way the conductors say "you're a big shit" or something like that.
i was watching it in england the other week and of course i was laughing my head off when i saw some of those wannabe pop idols, but then ugh! i suddenly got sad seeing how they reacted to what was being told to them :erk:.

Some of these people shouldn't even have made the show. At all. Evar. They should pick people that actually have some talent, so they don't create quite a few suicidal people, because the whole world was laughing at them. Wait, no... I want to keep laughing. :)

mourningstar said:
i suddenly got sad seeing how they reacted to what was being told to them :erk:.
I know what you mean. It's fun laughing at the tonedeaf but for instance, last night on Australian Idol, the judges were being total pricks to a finalist (girl) who was somewhat talented (much better than most!). I felt SO bad for her when she started crying. All this on national television! :eek:

It's not like she went horribly offkey. The damn judges could have been a little nicer... There's no way she'll win since the outcome is determined by public voting and everyone knows the majority of the voters are giggling schoolgirls. So far, one too many 'pretty' boys have made it (for Australian Idol, anyway).

Yeah, it's all so silly and yet I find myself watching it every week... :erk:

OMG, and I thought I was the worst singer in the world, I just realized I'm now the 2nd worst singer in the world. :)

It would be great if someone would make it to the show, misleading them with crap pop vocals, then out of nowhere go up on stage and start doing their growl vox. Right in front of national television.

yes, indeed it would. there was a long-haired guy who made it to the semis but because they know there's no way they can market him as avril lavigne, he was eliminated :Spin: