Do you prefer working with males or females?

Do you prefer working with males or females?

• Male and prefer working with males

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Male and prefer working with females

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Female and prefer working with males

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Female and prefer working with females

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Vossyrus

Apr 25, 2007
Canada
As the thread title says, do you prefer working with males or females? and why? State if you're male or female and which gender you like working with more, if you have a preference. For example, lately, I've gotten the impression that females hate working with other females, I'm just curious...I know this isn't always true though.

Personally, I tend to enjoy working with women (if they're around my age). I'm not exactly 'one of the guys' so I have better conversation with women and just seem to get along better with. However, women can be hard to work with because they can be such 'drama queens' and create problems for everyone else :p

i prefer working with males. Other females seems to be jalous of each other, and they always talk on teh back of each other.
In middle school, i once was in a class with onlygirlks. That was the hell. Everything always had to be clean and shiny. And no one was trying to have fun during classes. A lot of women always seem more serious than men.

^:lol: - who doesn't though?

I prefer working with women, they're easier to talk too. Men, nearly all of them in my area anyhow, really only like to talk about three things:
1. Fucking sluts
2. Cars
3. Sports

I don't give a damn about any of those subjects (I'd preferably not fuck a slut if it was up to me...but hey, I actually care what my penis goes inside of :rolleyes:)

Yeah, women can be a bit melodramatic, but a lot of men can be even more dramatic...especially if they are some sort of "scene-ster".

Females usually. I just can't get along with most random guys, cause the large majority of them are douche bags. Of course lots of women are unbearable too, but I've gotten along more with women co-workers than males.

Actually, as a female, I have always felt myself safe with guys.. Because in my school life or my working career, I received the most harm from the females.. Females are often jealous of eachother.. They always see the other females as rivals.. In a lot of occasions, females wear their best outfit not only for attracting the guys but also against the other females.. I had a lot of close friends from guys and gals.. None of the guys ever gossiped about me, but gals did so.. None of the guys stabbed me from my back (except falling in love for me maybe)but the gals did...
At my previous job, I was working in Wall Street Institute.. We were a team of teachers consisting of 5 girls.. One of the girls were after being the head of us.. Although we were having the same salary, and although there weren't any chance for promotion, she were trying to beat us in everything.. She was showing off.. She was ever talking ill of us.. She was the worst of all the other teachers, she had bad pronunciation, bad grammer etc. Even we were correcting the mistakes she did when she was lecturing.. We had never told about his mistakes to the administrator. But whenever she caught a mistake, she was squealling on.. I hated her.. It was nonsense.. We were all equal there.. I mean if there were something like, if you get on the job, you'll be paid more etc, then you may try to be the best.. But it was unnecessary..

The reason I didn't include a fifth option is because, of course under ideal circumstances nobody really cares what gender they work - obviously you'd want to work with who is ever nicer etc...and so it would defeat the purpose of the thread.