Do you prefer working with males or females?

Do you prefer working with males or females?

• Male and prefer working with males

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Male and prefer working with females

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Female and prefer working with males

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Female and prefer working with females

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
^:lol: - who doesn't though?

I prefer working with women, they're easier to talk too. Men, nearly all of them in my area anyhow, really only like to talk about three things:
1. Fucking sluts
2. Cars
3. Sports

I don't give a damn about any of those subjects (I'd preferably not fuck a slut if it was up to me...but hey, I actually care what my penis goes inside of :rolleyes:)

Yeah, women can be a bit melodramatic, but a lot of men can be even more dramatic...especially if they are some sort of "scene-ster".

Good post.

I am male and prefer working with females. In the end, everyone is usually an idiot, but I trust women sooner than men for intelligence. Women tend to be more honest than men; having less of an ego. The opposite can also be true, but not in my experience

Ultimately though, I usually end up wanting everyone to just leave me alone.

I answeared that I prefer working with males (I`m a female)... But I think it has to be a mix...
I work as a damage controller and where I work I`m the only girl amongst 3 males. It`s ok.. But I miss to work with other girls.. I`m lucky tho, cause there are NO bimbos wanting to work as a damage controller..:headbang: We are going to hire another female now, starting interwies(spell?) next week..

It`s ok to work with just males, but there are some bad jokes throughout the day.. Especially about sex and stuff like that.. But getting used to it you just close your ears... :lol:

I actually find that males and females talk about sex equally, since a lot of girls read cosmo :erk:

And at this point, the poll is equal in that 20% of males and females would rather work with the same gender, 80% would work with the opposite gender.

nah... I don't believe any religion and I hate that it is written islam on my identity card.. I intended to change my ID and leave that part empy, but then it'd be very difficult in governmental issues...

(By the way, to hate Islam is a wide thing.. There are really good and modern people who was born in a Islamic country (without choosing it) and accepted that religion..:erk: Generalization is not very good..)

All though Crypal, I honestly everybody gossips one way or another. Some do it more for drama or to be malicious, and some just talk about what's happening to "catch up" on how every one is doing.