Do you prefer working with males or females?

Do you prefer working with males or females?

• Male and prefer working with males

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Male and prefer working with females

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Female and prefer working with males

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Female and prefer working with females

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
I really didn't vote.

I don't care really care if I'm at work and the female or male employees are around or whatever. But I do talk best with males. But still, it really doesn't matter. If the people are nice, I'm willing to work with them.

Females tend to judge people more (or at least in my experience), thats why I'd rather work with males. I hate how they constantly complain about how all guys judge them all the time, when in reality females judge males more. A lot more.

Where's the option for "I prefer working by myself"?

I hate working with people. Everybody assumes I am smart just because I wear glasses. As stupid as it may sound, it is true. I have long hair and wear jean shorts. I am your average metalhead. And yet my glasses give me that "smart kid that does all the work" image.

Every time I work with a guy they either sits back and has me do the work, or he is off talking to friends. Every time I work with a girl they either spend the time flirting with me (that's not always bad when they are cute) or plays dumb and has me do all the work.

If I had to choose between a male and a female with work ethic, I would choose female since the female brain is more adapted to being creative.

Females, average ones though. Most good looking ones don't know how to do their own work, they get by easy because they don't really have to take shit from anyone.

So in Turkey is there free speech? Are you allowed to drill your political and religious views into youngsters heads?

We have a right of free speech.. But I think it is not right to drill ones own views, no matter they are political, religious or social, into the heads of the little ones.. So I am a metal head, but I am a proper teacher at school.. I don't believe any religion but this is how 'I' believe and non of others business... I hate politics and I believe in freedom as long as you are not limiting the others freedom.. So in my country, except some regions, we have free will and the right of free speech...

I would love to hammer my ideas into kids heads. Kids piss me off, especially around age 8-10.

Of course it depends on personality, but generally I prefer working with males.

A lot of the girls are more concerned with how they look then how they treat people and want to show you and brag about the text their boyfriend just sent them every five minutes. Not to mention if they like one of the guys your hanging out with they'll be giving you the evil eye for the year and calling you a whore behind your back haha XD

I find guys are more chilled, like heavier music and can take a joke (I tend to enjoy darker humour....) although, I don't like guys who boast about riding 'the town bicycle' or 'tricking' someone into losing their virginity etc... thats unbelievely irritating. (God knows why you would say that to another women anyway?!)

I've worked with girls my whole life and I finally have a job
where I get to work with guys. It's so much easier because they don't cry as much over stupid shit and there is much less gossip. I HATE gossip at work, I want to talk about fun stuff, like Iron Maiden Forums!!!!

I'd work with all female any day of the week.....Buuuuuuut....NOT....Any day of that month if you know wot I mean...I'd have to chuck A BLOODY SICKY....:lol:

"I LOVE THE FEMALE RACE"

I'm male, and I prefer working with other males simply because it's a way easier environment and a lot less stressful. Men understand each other a lot better and because of that, they generally make better coworkers. Especially since they don't have monthly problems and whatnot. And flirting with female coworkers... although enticing, not an option for me. I'm engaged and my fiancee would go Viking on my ass :lol:

I'm a male and I dont mind that much whether I work with males or females as long as they just let me do my work. But I admit, when I work with some females that I find attractive, I tend to be more self-conscious.

Of course it depends on personality, but generally I prefer working with males.

A lot of the girls are more concerned with how they look then how they treat people and want to show you and brag about the text their boyfriend just sent them every five minutes. Not to mention if they like one of the guys your hanging out with they'll be giving you the evil eye for the year and calling you a whore behind your back haha XD

I find guys are more chilled, like heavier music and can take a joke (I tend to enjoy darker humour....) although, I don't like guys who boast about riding 'the town bicycle' or 'tricking' someone into losing their virginity etc... thats unbelievely irritating. (God knows why you would say that to another women anyway?!)

Because they want to brag about how they got it on with women and they want to get it on with you too? I am a guy and I knew other guys at work who bragged about sleeping around. I guess guys like to do that and tell other guys about it because boasting about sexual exploits is believed to be manly. I dont care if they do that kind of stuff but they should just talk about that outside of work.

Then you would prefer working with males if you're a guy.

I don't care what gender as long as they are nice and not annoying idiots. But males can be easier to talk to, I usually feel more comfortable talking to males because I feel I'm not being judged as much. I like to work with someone who takes the work serious enough but not too seriously. I hate slackers or people who tell you you're doing everything wrong, and then get pissed off when you don't do anything.