Do you prefer working with males or females?

Do you prefer working with males or females?

• Male and prefer working with males

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Male and prefer working with females

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Female and prefer working with males

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Female and prefer working with females

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
At my new workplace I'd actually rather work alone. At my last job the people there were annoying, stupid, funny and really great people, just depended on the person but at least they were personalities that I had fun watching even if they were annoying. Now I have just really bland and colourless people at my side. Boring.

^:lol: - who doesn't though?

I prefer working with women, they're easier to talk too. Men, nearly all of them in my area anyhow, really only like to talk about three things:
1. Fucking sluts
2. Cars
3. Sports

I don't give a damn about any of those subjects (I'd preferably not fuck a slut if it was up to me...but hey, I actually care what my penis goes inside of :rolleyes:)

Yeah, women can be a bit melodramatic, but a lot of men can be even more dramatic...especially if they are some sort of "scene-ster".

Yeah males just won't shut up about sports and cars and sluts, when people talk to me about that stuff I just say, "Yeah" and "cool" and "Thats gay". Most females on the other hand talk about gay music and shit, and also if you talk to them often enough they talk about other girls behind their backs, usually I don't listen to that because I know they're probably lying or exxagerating, I form opinions of people based on how I see them, not how someone else sees them.

Girls can be so damn fake, they see a girl they hate and they say "OMG I love your shirt" if that person starts talking to them and the person says "OMG I know" and they both turn around and say "I hate her". If males hate someone and they talk to them they say "Don't talk to me" or something like that. But popular of both genders are usually fake bastards.

Another thing I don't understand about girls is when they make fun of you if they like you, its so retarded, if they like you it makes sense to be nice to you. I've had a few girls who liked me and made fun of me. And I've had a few that liked me and were nice to me. And some that liked me and were too afraid to talk to me.

In my opinion most guys try to change more for girls than most girls like to change for guys. That's why a lot of guys become negative (or Emo) because they hear that girls like sensetive guys and they want to be sensetive.

I can't stand most people of both genders. Unless

1) They like the same music I do
2) They don't but don't say anything about it
3) They are open to it
4) They are not fake
5) They don't try and be something they're not

I'm getting my first job this fall so I don't know who I'd prefer working for.

I've got a new opinion on this. I would work with either gender but I wouldn't work with both. Because guys impress girls by acting like the king of all other males around them. So they are basically assholes to you, especially if the girl(s) you are working with is (are) hot.

I'd like to work with males... females gossip way tooo much

I like to work with ales more too since I recently came from a job of 9 years at that particular location and 1 year in another hospital and a3 more working with the deaf/blind...and I noticed that most of the women are "catty."

You look 'almost " like a guy that used to post on Maiden years ago....BUT, your hair is too dark, and your face isn't so rosey.

:Smokin:

Males would be good to work with, today at lunch I heard some girls making fun of people the whole time. Sure some making fun of people is fun but not if its all you do.

I don't really care about gender as long as my co-workers do thier job. Guys tend to goof off more at work but the majority of drama and bickering BS usually is usually caused by some of the female co workers. I prefer to work alone. which works out because my job i work alone and listen to metal all night.

I don't really care about gender as long as my co-workers do thier job. Guys tend to goof off more at work but the majority of drama and bickering BS usually is usually caused by some of the female co workers. I prefer to work alone. which works out because my job i work alone and listen to metal all night.

It is true that men goof off more, I mean when I talked with girls I worked with we just talked about how annoying the manager was. When I talked with boys we told funny stories. Like how this kid knew a girl who had something ordered but this kid didn't know who ordered it so he said "did your dad order it" and she said "my dad's dead".

But it also depends on the personality. Normally good looking girls get whatever they want and never get bullshit so they don't work very hard. But after a few jobs they would probably start to.

I've had a new job for about 2 months.. I am working as a teacher at a private school and in my department, we are all 12 women!!! At first I thought it will turn out to be a chaos and nightmare, as I thought a lot of women all together means a lot of trouble and envy, but so far no problems:D We'll see...

So in Turkey is there free speech? Are you allowed to drill your political and religious views into youngsters heads?

I'm a guy & I, sadly, prefer working with guys.
Only because the company I work for sometimes defines sex jokes/random cursing around females as being sexual harassment though.

It really all depends on the personality. Its a lot easier to get a male MTV kid into good music than getting a female MTV kid into good music.

Girls are dumb. I hate working with women. They never have anything interesting to talk about. Seriously, who gives a fuck about shoes or make-up? Boring.

And yes, I am female, but I dislike most of my kind.

It's interesting to see that opposite sexes enjoying working with each other so much. I think part of this is the sexual attraction, whether or not it's conscious or not.

Thats what a lot of popular girls at my school are like. It sucks how there are no good looking intelligent girls.

Thats what a lot of popular girls at my school are like. It sucks how there are no good looking intelligent girls.

I totally agree, particularly because I'm bisexual. I can understand why guys would see a girl and think, man, I'd fuck her if only there was a way to shut her up. :lol:

It's all in fun. I didn't intend to offend anyone here.