Do you prefer working with males or females?

Do you prefer working with males or females?

• Male and prefer working with males

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Male and prefer working with females

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Female and prefer working with males

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Female and prefer working with females

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Gender doesn't matter as much to me as intelligence does. I think it's idiocy that seems to make the difference, although I do admit that I seem to get along with male co-workers more. I get along with males more in general. Always have.

From my experience, I usually prefer to work with males, especially when it comes to bosses and clients. They're generally less catty and nitpicky, plus I can get away with a lot more :heh:

Having said that though, the most manipulative two-faced bitches I've come across (workwise still) are males.

My new workplace has all female employees and everyone is wonderful. They're the nicest people I've worked with so far - I get along great with my boss, she's almost like a big sister.

So, I guess I'd be happy to have you as a colleague as long as you're not an arsehole.

Im female and prefer to work with males it usually just works better

Gender doesn't matter as much to me as intelligence does. I think it's idiocy that seems to make the difference, although I do admit that I seem to get along with male co-workers more. I get along with males more in general. Always have.
I gotta agree with all siad above : )

I'm a student,but when we have a project, or when we have to do anything together it's all the same to me if I complete my assignment with a guy or a girl. But looking at things in a general perspective, it is a lot more fun when I'm working with a guy, or more guys because they can take a joke, they are sometimes a lot more fun, and you can casually flirt with them which is very fun! :saint: