Do you prefer working with males or females?

Do you prefer working with males or females?

• Male and prefer working with males

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Male and prefer working with females

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Female and prefer working with males

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Female and prefer working with females

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
I don´t really bother. With the women I can talk about family, kids, how was the weekend ? internal company gossip ,and the things like that. With the men about football, football, cars, football, football, food, football, football, women, football, football and so on.
And I am lucky, I only have colleagues I come along with well. No assholes.

I don´t really bother. With the women I can talk about family, kids, how was the weekend ? internal company gossip ,and the things like that. With the men about football, football, cars, football, football, food, football, football, women, football, football and so on.

That's my issue with talking to men: I have no real interest in sport. Cars and women yes, football no. If I want to talk to someone, and I can usually do without to be honest, then I'll try and make them laugh or something.

That's my issue with talking to men: I have no real interest in sport. Cars and women yes, football no. If I want to talk to someone, and I can usually do without to be honest, then I'll try and make them laugh or something.

Then talk to them about cars and women, or whatever you are interested in. Maybe the other is was well, you never know. It is not like men have to talk about football. It always depends on the other guy as well. I´d love to talk music for example, but nobody cares here in my office, so it is often football. And if you are a funny guy, then make them laugh, that is great. I stopped doing that, nobody understands my jokes :).

I prefer working with people with their heads in place minding their own business.

I prefer to work with men as they tend to mind their own business and get on with the job. And if you're too busy to talk about life outside of work they won't take it to heart. I've just started a new job recently and the waitresses are driving me nuts. It's like a bloody soapie most of the time. Some chicks need to remember that they've finished high school and are supposed to be mature adults.

I work for a tour company in Boston. Most of the girls there are bitches, and the guys usually get along with me pretty well..

There are actually a couple of older ladies who work there who kick serious ass...

EDIT: I'ma a guy btw ^^

I manage a store and find that the males.. get the work done. Not to say anything against the females. We have some exceptional female associates.. yet they always seem to come with drama. Of course good and bad in every batch but in my store... the blend of males seem to work super efficiently and the women seem to cause more shit than anything.

Where's the option for "I prefer working by myself"?

I hate working with people. Everybody assumes I am smart just because I wear glasses. As stupid as it may sound, it is true. I have long hair and wear jean shorts. I am your average metalhead. And yet my glasses give me that "smart kid that does all the work" image.

Every time I work with a guy they either sits back and has me do the work, or he is off talking to friends. Every time I work with a girl they either spend the time flirting with me (that's not always bad when they are cute) or plays dumb and has me do all the work.

If I had to choose between a male and a female with work ethic, I would choose female since the female brain is more adapted to being creative.

maybe you could get contact lenses, see how that works out

I don't think its completely that he has glasses, females tend to play dumb more than males do, and throw all the work on you. Mainly because for thousands of years the males would be doing a lot of the dirty work like hunting and building.

I've noticed girls always seem to be more on task than us guys. I worked in a group and I was the only one to even start working on an assignment in the first week within getting it. All the other groups that I've been with girls everything has been done within a week or two, so, for that reason I said it's better to work with girls