Hair

Ummm.... Everyone in that thread said they prefered DARK HAIR if anything...... So I'm not to sure what your going on about? :err:

But this is exactly as is should be anyways. :heh:

Dark-Haired women rawk. :oops:

When you said you were 'long overdue for a haircut', exactly how long is your hair then anyways?

Mine's an undercut which goes to my shoulder blades....when it's dry. It's actually down the the small of my back after a shower (ie: when it's wet).

That doesn't last long though. :erk:

And I haven't cut my hair in YEARS.... it grows so slow. :( But for me it's never been a case of 'I need a haircut cos it's looking ratty', it's been a case of 'Is it in my way yet? Is it annoying enough that I'd save myself a lot of hastle getting it cut?'

The answer to both of these questions is 'No', it's not like there's an ideal length I', waiting for it to get to before I continually 'trim' it... hell, if my hair was STRAIGHT, and it grew at a normal speed compared to others I've seen, it'd be past my ass by now!

Spike (Who would KILL for long staright black hair........Yum! :D )

Well, my dear Spike, the thread did not directly make me think of the question. I was actually thinking about how in other music videos (like Britney Spears and Christina) and how all the popular ones are blonde. So hence my thread.

And I am long overdue for a haircut because my hair just reaches halfway down my back. I find myself looking better when it only reaches past my shoulders. Plus, I don't have to brush it half as often.
I am actually quite happy with my hair, and I am told by some guys that it is pretty nice. :oops:

Alright, let me change my question: What type of hair colour do you like on a girl, and why?

In case it wasn't evident in my first post, long (past shoulder) and either dark brown, or raven black. *Drool* :D

Obviously, these are not hard and fast rules, but in general if find people with these qualities slightly more attractive.

I like girls with blonde hair. I have black hair.

Urhmm getting back to the topic at hand...I have had bad luck with blonde haired men. :(
I usually prefer men with brown or black hair myself...and any style: shaved head, long hair, short styled hair...just as long as they don't have a mullet or rat tail.

tara said:
Ugh.
How come every girl on UM is into guys with long hair? :err:
:wave:

Hair colour and style aren't important to me. I do find long hair on guys sexy but I've been attracted to different types of guys with various hairstyles. All depends on the individual and goes way beyond just hair.

tara said:
Ugh.
How come every girl on UM is into guys with long hair? :err:

AMEN!

<---Shaved man here. :D

I like all kinds of hair and color, but as i said in my previous post i tend to like dark brown/red hair, in any form.

Especially dark brown/black with red highlights.:loco: