Sort hair?

Hehe oh I didn't mean it like that. I have seen people with short hair headbanging before. It was just this one person I know who was doing it :) No offence meant to all the short haired headbangers out there!

haha this is kinda fun... this thread started about Opeth and how hay would be with sort hair, and now it is about headbanging with and without long hair :tickled:

Originally posted by HellSpawn
haha this is kinda fun... this thread started about Opeth and how hay would be with sort hair, and now it is about headbanging with and without long hair :tickled:

yeah, most threads to change subject a lot, take the tahnkyou thread for example :lol: , remember that, im not even sure how it changed subjects like that. must be really annoying for the person who started this thread, sorry mate :D

Hehehe good old S.O.D.
but anyway has anyone here NOT like headbanging AND has long hair?
Ive never liked it and i had long hair and im growing it again ( mostly because im too lazy to go to the barber shop im like hell let it grow ) and i have a band and i do no performance at all
I like chuck schuldiner attitude you dont need performance just get a spiky guitar and play some really really mad stuff on the guitar...thats what i do and works for me:lol:

I think you've all neglected to mention the Cadillac of hairstyles: THE MULLET! I think it was Duvall who said it best, something like all business in the front, wild party animal in the back.:lol:

Originally posted by rustymetal
HellSpawn changed it. I just carried it on.:)
ehhh... well... I know haha
I just had to say what i sed, 'cuz warsofwinter sed: "I've never had long hair ,I don't need it"...
so what did u expect? :D

Originally posted by luke
I think you've all neglected to mention the Cadillac of hairstyles: THE MULLET! I think it was Duvall who said it best, something like all business in the front, wild party animal in the back.:lol:

oh the great hair style known as the Mullet, wow isn't it great when you see someone with a mullet on the street, if i did see someone i'd have to shake their hand :p

Ha ha ha.... the other guitarist in my band has got 'the mullet to end all mullets' it's damn cool... ha ha. :lol:

I vote for Long hair. definately... Short hair is terrible.