What if

osse87

Feb 6, 2003
Bergen, Norway
Visit site
What if Opeth cut their hair just like Metallica did ? Would they lose their image ? Would the live shows be dull ? Their music would be the same anyway.

I see really no point in having long hair, especially for the drummer. It must be annoying.

If they cut their hair they would obviously be selling out. They might as well call themself Gaypeth.

I'm gonna be objective and take the other side of the argument: Yes, it's what's in your head that matters but (and I've done this before) if you just see a band, hear no music and base everything on aesthetics, would you normally go for the long haired "metal" looking guys or the short-haired "not-so-metal" folks?

Originally posted by Cerulean
Ofcourse it LOOKS better, but when you listen to a cd, are you constantly going to keep the image before your eyes of Opeth with bald heads and keep on thinking it sucks???? Bollox..

Of course it would matter in that way... but I don't I would still be dissapointed

Originally posted by Triumphant Apostle
If a guy doesn't want to listen to a band because of their haircuts then he probably cares more about image than music anyway. People like that are mindless sheep...

This pretty much sums up this whole pointless thread.