Opeth doing medley and Brazil in the cup

Rosa Negra Imortal

love never dies
Jun 13, 2002
Jardim da Saudade
Visit site
For the ones who asked me (in the thread "Bye England...Brazil and Opeth rules!) about who is going to be in Ronaldinho's place
I don't know who will be in Ronaldinho's place...
For sure, I don't know about what's going to happen to Brazil because they play for money...If the money it's not enough, they will lose...If their support like Coca-Cola or Nike (for some soccer players) says "don't put this guy to play!" they will obey like what happened in the last cup when Brazil lose to France.
So, I hope like all the other brazilians that Brazil can win the cup, but all this history can happen again. It's all a matter of bussiness.

Now talking about music...
For me it would be boring to see Opeth live because they play only few songsand the same songs always (Forest of October, Advent, White Cluster, Demon of the Fall...) I know that their songs have long length and up to now they couldn't tour as headliners.
So, my question is: why Opeth don't do medley like, for example, Sepultura does? I think their show would be more dynamic, they would play more songs and, of course, they would explore more their music background.
Maybe it's a great idea to see more songs, even knowing they would not be played completely, but linked into another song part.
But, I would enjoy see Opeth live anyway...I just gave an idea. It would be exciting listen to, for example, In Mist She Was Standind mixed up with Black Rose Immortal...

What do you think guys? Did you get what I mean?