Does Opeth play Bloodbath?

Opeth wouldn't or shouldn't play bloodbath live... completely different band, you idiot. Plus they'd need to bring out a bunch of different instruments. Not to mention only mike and axe are involved in Bloodbath, and it would be a waste of a precious Opeth setlist.

Yes. Bloodbath kick ass. But they are two different bands!!! Haven't you heard the idiots at opeth shows shouting for "BLASTING TEH VIRGINBORN!!!11"...
Mike responds "Shut up! That's not our band!"

Opeth wouldn't or shouldn't play bloodbath live... completely different band, you idiot. Plus they'd need to bring out a bunch of different instruments. Not to mention only mike and axe are involved in Bloodbath, and it would be a waste of a precious Opeth setlist.

Yes. Bloodbath kick ass. But they are two different bands!!! Haven't you heard the idiots at opeth shows shouting for "BLASTING TEH VIRGINBORN!!!11"...
Mike responds "Shut up! That's not our band!"

+1

Opeth is Opeth and Bloodbath is Bloodbath...

I know Dan plays Black Tears from Edge of Sanity at Nightingale concerts, but I imagine that's a bit different since that is pretty much his song anyway.

I meant isolation years' idea. Katatonia (whether you like them or not) is still a decent opener for Opeth, and it would be awesome to do a Bloodbath set in the middle.

on topic, anyways
They do not but i wish they do, in india, in a month's time (a couple of tracks won't hurt, would they) :p
i like bloodbath much better than opeth (not comparing, just personal preference)