Halloween's gonna ROCK.. or should I say metal?

OpethNZ said:
it was so so funny when a lady walking past came up to my door and told me she didnt appreciate hearing 'this next one is called I WILLLLLLLL KILLLLL YOU' coming out the window, i noticed this was one of the harlets that had been parking over the drive, so i said im sorry walked over to the stereo and put on the next song, turned up the volume a little and said is this better? just as he goes 'THIS NEXT SONG GOES OUT TO ALL THE FUCKING WOMEN OUT THERE, ITS FROM THE BLEEDING FUCKKKED WITH A KNIIIFE", the look on her face made my day - yeah i know, im an asshole, but goddam was that satisfying

hahahaha, fucking INCREDIBLE dude :lol:

selected tracks off

Ulver - Svidd Neger,Lyckantropen Themes
Weakling - Dead As Dreams
Vehemence - God Was Created

onwards, and waywards von oinkness.

perhaps playing those Opeth cover samples evan posted in another thread would be adequate?

edit: :lol: :lol:

I like how after he had the radio playing AT FULL VOLUME he still turns around and TURNS IT UP A LITTLE LOUDER, one for the record books folks.

Hypnos said:
the best choice for Halloween is for sure Diabolical Masquerade's 'Nightwork'
You think so eh? I'll consider it.... it doesn't really sound that scary though. :Smug: I would have played Death's Design, but its split into a bunch of tracks with a pause between them so that sucks cause I didn't buy it yet. And also it gets a bit too happy-sounding melodic stuff near the end.

R0l0 said:
^ haha, the reaction of some kids(or even parents) first exposure to DM like that must be quite amusing.
yea i dunno usually i'm not really paying attention but i've seen people looking at each other like "wtf is this" before, heh...my room's a total post-hurricane zone too, and all the empty liquor bottles around just add to the effect :lol:

the best was a couple weekends ago, my roommate and i were both kinda half-asleep, hungover, at around 11 on a saturday morning. suddenly we hear a big tour group outside, near our window (we live on the second floor), and the tour guide was literally shouting "THIS IS ODELL HALL, THIS IS GENERALLY ONE OF THE QUIET DORMS"...my roommate and i looked at each other like "oh my god get this bitch away from the building", and i got up and shouted out the window at the top of my lungs "QUIET DORM MEANS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" a couple people looked.

Commence Destruction said:
I like how after he had the radio playing AT FULL VOLUME he still turns around and TURNS IT UP A LITTLE LOUDER, one for the record books folks.

haha yeah i notcied that after reading it a second time, couldnt be arse editing, youl have to cut me some slack i wrote that after being up almost all day, cause i attended the Dawn Service in my city, for the ANZAC day war commemorations :)

Hardy har har, folks. That's all fine and dandy.
I played black metal while my sister's boyfriend was over to visit... yadda yadda yadda, they're broke up now. And I heard her say he gives her mean looks whenever he sees her around. :) I also told him he looks like the singer for Finntroll, but he frigging DID... Also my mom called him a goat.

cthulufhtagn said:
the best was a couple weekends ago, my roommate and i were both kinda half-asleep, hungover, at around 11 on a saturday morning. suddenly we hear a big tour group outside, near our window (we live on the second floor), and the tour guide was literally shouting "THIS IS ODELL HALL, THIS IS GENERALLY ONE OF THE QUIET DORMS"...my roommate and i looked at each other like "oh my god get this bitch away from the building", and i got up and shouted out the window at the top of my lungs "QUIET DORM MEANS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" a couple people looked.
we need to hang out.

<crimson> said:
anyone want to see Oinky getting owned by Anders Nystrom, of Katatonia/Bloodbath/Diabolical Masquerade fame? :lol:
lol that's some sweet ownage right there!

all these stories remind me of when I used to play metal pretty loud with my window open, but later found I started getting weird looks from my neighbors... I guess especially since I don't look like a metal fan at all hahaha. My neighbors on both sides are middle eastern and mainly listen to their cultural music, so that just added to the fun-- I don't think they've ever heard anything moderately heavy before that.
I've since begun using headphones for metal :eek: